Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Animal

LuvDragon
Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I hope you don't mind if I list a few resources and places for you to
explore down below to help you get started. Feel free to
PM me if you have any questions about anything listed below
or otherwise. I'm always looking for more friends as well. ^^

Thank you for all the information! It's always wonderful to know where I'm charging off to.
(and friends are always nice, people to speak with and talk to while figuring things out...)

Fluffy Trickster

Bl00mberg
Sileaf
There's a lot of way to get gold also don't forget dumpster dive, you can try your luck in it. sometimes you may find nice thing.

Guy avatar isn't all that bad when you use body mod.
Though I am sold to animal base now.

I've never been much of a BODY MOD for anything, unless it was removable/reusable like a costume or wig.

And yes. The animals! I'm going to equip mine like crazy, but there are some human clothes that are so awesome/fun/weird that I can't resist. I like unusual and pretty things. I tend to like cuddly things too, oddly enough. ^^

they are removable though.
body mod is item that alter the base of the avatar.
like arm pose or leg pose.

haha, I got overwhelmed by human item that it's not fun anymore
there's just so many of them and I got tired of not being able to have them.

Hilarious Noob

Hello mrgreen
Welcome.
It honestly doesn't take long to build money up but everything is still so expensive its crazy!
I highly recommend the daily chance and dumpster dive, I just used the dumpster dive and got an item worth 20,000. That won't always be the case but anything is helpful smile

I will tip your post, to help you on your way a little!

Fluffy Animal

Star-poof Islam
Hello mrgreen

yum_puddi Hello! It's always nice to speak with others. ^^

Fluffy Animal

LoveAndDoves_
Welcome.
It honestly doesn't take long to build money up but everything is still so expensive its crazy!
I highly recommend the daily chance and dumpster dive, I just used the dumpster dive and got an item worth 20,000. That won't always be the case but anything is helpful smile

yum_puddi Thank you as well! I've been learning more about the site and I've taken to dumpster diving with a vengeance~!
Bl00mberg
LoveAndDoves_
Welcome.

yum_puddi Thank you as well! I've been learning more about the site and I've taken to dumpster diving with a vengeance~!

I hope you're enjoying it! It can become very addictive. I was on it constantly years ago then kinda grew out of it but i'm slowly coming back haha! Its also enjoyable to meet new people smile

Good! I've had nothing but luck with it so far but thats probably gonna stop now and ill end up with some ink or something xd

Fluffy Animal

LoveAndDoves_

I hope you're enjoying it! It can become very addictive. I was on it constantly years ago then kinda grew out of it but i'm slowly coming back haha! Its also enjoyable to meet new people smile

Good! I've had nothing but luck with it so far but thats probably gonna stop now and ill end up with some ink or something xd

yum_puddi It makes me giggle so hard that the dumpster diving guy has such a sullen personality - I keep thinking of Dr. Gregory House. I hope to soon sell some things for reasonable prices, though I have no idea what is or isn't reasonable or what to sell. I'll probably figure it out soon. ^^

GO

7,400 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bl00mberg
HOWDY, just cruising around, hoping to make a few Coin so that I can get a gender changing potion - picked the cute kitty girl in pink, got a dude on the other end. 0.O That was an interesting discovery. Truthfully, I just like the feminine figure here on Gaia a lot more than the male. I'm reminded of Dwarrows when I look at them (that and the clothes I really enjoy tend to be female oriented - masculine clothing just isn't as interesting).

Who wants to throw thoughts at me so I can respond? ^^

Oh, hey, does anyone want my imgur link to see the (many) tektek avatars I've made? (That's actually how I found GaiaOnline - Stumbling over tektek.)

Welcome to gaia i hope you have fun and be safe, :3

Feline Bookworm

Bl00mberg

Hey there, Bl00mberg! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to three billion gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Fluffy Animal

xMotionx
Welcome to gaia i hope you have fun and be safe, :3

yum_puddi You are so kind to wish so! I've been having a lot of fun, especially greeting new people!

Fluffy Animal

Literatic

yum_puddi Thank you for the link! It was very helpful and kind of you! I filled out my form, though I mourn that I won't be a part of the 150+ posts! Tragedy! But I've not been on here very long, so I think I shall live.
^////^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Fluffy Animal

K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

yum_puddi Thank you so much! I hope to see you around!

ALSO: THANK YOU FOR THE GIFTS
They are lovely and I will be sure to use them! ^^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Bl00mberg
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

yum_puddi Thank you so much! I hope to see you around!

ALSO: THANK YOU FOR THE GIFTS
They are lovely and I will be sure to use them! ^^

ur welcome heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out