Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, everyone! I've been about 5 months shy of Gaia for personal reasons, but I'm back! I'd love to know about new announcements, charities, etc. I'm looking to donate 4 million gold(1 million each) to 4 charities! I may give some gold to newbies(probably, I'm very giving). I came back on here with a lot of gold, and I want to donate and give back to the community! I've been on Gaia since I was about 6 or 7(I'm 15 now) so I've been on here awhile! Shoot me up some messages, I'm always willing to chat! smile

IRL Winner

rhonda132
Hi, everyone! I've been about 5 months shy of Gaia for personal reasons, but I'm back! I'd love to know about new announcements, charities, etc. I'm looking to donate 4 million gold(1 million each) to 4 charities! I may give some gold to newbies(probably, I'm very giving). I came back on here with a lot of gold, and I want to donate and give back to the community! I've been on Gaia since I was about 6 or 7(I'm 15 now) so I've been on here awhile! Shoot me up some messages, I'm always willing to chat! smile

Welcome back!! There are so many charities in the Quest & Charities forum that would appreciate your donations, I'm sure! hopefully you will stick around and enjoy the site again! emotion_kirakira

Fairy

Welcome back! You should definitely stick around this time.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome back to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile
Welcome back, Im sure things haven't changed much in 5 months. So you should settle in right away

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome back blaugh

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Welcome back! DAMN you joined when you were little! XD

Stylish Citizen

52,650 Points
  • Winged 100