Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hi everyone who may be reading this! I'm new here, and I'd like some friends! If you guys don't mind, can you message me? I'm still getting used to this place, so if anyone would be kind enough to tell me how to do everything, I'd be so happy!

On another note; Giving this commission thing a go! If anyone is looking for cheap pixel commissions, I'm open!

Fuzzy Kitten

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Shy Junior

Hiya and welcome to Gaia. o u o
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Distinct Genius

Hey, welcome to Gaia! smile

Mr Iyan Ainge_Xx's Girlfriend

Taken Bunny

6,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Devout Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
blankie10
Hi everyone who may be reading this! I'm new here, and I'd like some friends! If you guys don't mind, can you message me? I'm still getting used to this place, so if anyone would be kind enough to tell me how to do everything, I'd be so happy!

On another note; Giving this commission thing a go! If anyone is looking for cheap pixel commissions, I'm open!

Welcome.

Timid Bit

Welcome c:
blankie10

Nice to meet you!!

Lagoon Explorer*Indochina sails*Red dragon cruise Ha long bay

Thankful Admirer

Welcome to the party!

I am interested in your pixels. Do you have samples of the pixel commissions?

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
I hope you enjoy Gaia!

Newbie Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
Thank you all so much for being so kind to me! I think I might try and upload some pixel art soon for those who are interested to see! I'm really enjoying Gaia at the moment and I hope to gain some great friends. Get to know me!

Witty Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
blankie10

Welcome to Gaia!
blankie10

Hello and welcome to Gaia. ^^

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
blankie10

Hi and Welcome! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces