• Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Invalid Chicken
Sapphina
Invalid Chicken
Sapphina
YunJaeforeverlove4

ur welcome heart

Your booty doth glow and I hath grabbed it.

Oh! Speaking of booty! Someone mentioned before that I can make the gold by playing something like that? A Booty game? idk >.<

Yes the aquariums in people's signature will glow and when they do, you click on them. A new window will open up and the fish will drop gold. You can catch the gold. It's fun and something I can play after a long day at work. There's a whole forum devoted to the game. It's a good way to make a lot of gold. That and fishing is how I earn most of my gold for items I want or like.

Ohhh ok thanks! I'm guessing it's the aquarium tank that's under some people's post...I'm clicking on it right now but nothing is happening! sweatdrop

They have to glow. You'll see it. They only glow sometimes.

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Invalid Chicken
Sapphina
Invalid Chicken
Sapphina
YunJaeforeverlove4

ur welcome heart

Oh! Speaking of booty! Someone mentioned before that I can make the gold by playing something like that? A Booty game? idk >.<

Yes the aquariums in people's signature will glow and when they do, you click on them. A new window will open up and the fish will drop gold. You can catch the gold. It's fun and something I can play after a long day at work. There's a whole forum devoted to the game. It's a good way to make a lot of gold. That and fishing is how I earn most of my gold for items I want or like.

Ohhh ok thanks! I'm guessing it's the aquarium tank that's under some people's post...I'm clicking on it right now but nothing is happening! sweatdrop

Oh they'll glow when you can play them. That's when you click and get the game window.

Undead Senshi

28,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
Invalid Chicken
It's nice to meet you, I'm Invalid Chicken!
This is my first day on Gaia...I could appreciate someone to show me the reigns since I'm kind of overwhelmed sweatdrop
The guide said that I should shop for clothes first...but there's so many shops! Also, it says that I can't go to the marketplace until after 3 days, but that's how you make gold? So confusing! neutral

welcome to gaia

c:
What Ez Wrong
Invalid Chicken

Like sometimes when I put an item in, it doesn't come up.
Also how can I get anything? Because it only shows the prices next to the item...

What do you mean by put an item in?
If you're talking about selling something, after you type in the price and password and stuff, pick 'List it' instead of start over.
And If you want to buy something you have to click on the name of the item. The color should be blue. After you click it, the next page should have different prices of the item that people are selling
then click buy now

Ok nevermind about the item not showing up, it was a typo blaugh
I can't seem to buy anything? There is no big blue button next to the prices of the items...like I can see a list of 3,000 and 3,500 etc but no blue button next to it?
Storm_Airielle
Invalid Chicken
Sapphina
Invalid Chicken
Sapphina
YunJaeforeverlove4

ur welcome heart

Ohhh so they're not like the dumpster thing where I can just click on it and I can play it.
Thank you!
-I-AliceOfMurderland-I-
Invalid Chicken
This is my first day on Gaia...I could appreciate someone to show me the reigns since I'm kind of overwhelmed sweatdrop
The guide said that I should shop for clothes first...but there's so many shops! Also, it says that I can't go to the marketplace until after 3 days, but that's how you make gold? So confusing! neutral

welcome to gaia

c:

Thanks! I love your head, it's very majestic looking. biggrin

Fashionable Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Invalid Chicken
Storm_Airielle
Invalid Chicken
Sapphina
Invalid Chicken

Ohhh so they're not like the dumpster thing where I can just click on it and I can play it.
Thank you!

Sapphys tank is glowing now. I just got 2k from it.

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Invalid Chicken

Haha yeah it can be quite confusing to begin with, but you'll get the hang of it
Things have changed a lot since when I first started so i'm probably not much help to you but welcome !

Sessamy's Wife

Tipsy Phantom

Invalid Chicken

Welcome! c:
I can help if you need any, and I'll always be happy to.
I have a lot of gold so if you want I can send you 5 mil?
After you've been a member for three days you can buy a trading pass for 500 gold and that's when the fun begins~

Hilarious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Generous 100
Oh hey!

Welcome to Gaia!

heart

Naughty Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Invalid Chicken

Welcome to Gaia!
Hope you enjoy yourself.

Feel free to hop on over to this charity thread:
Clothe the World Fund

yum_strawberry 3nodding

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Sapphina
YunJaeforeverlove4
Invalid Chicken
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you! I feel welcomed!

ur welcome heart

smile
inebriated_homicide
Invalid Chicken

Welcome! c:
I can help if you need any, and I'll always be happy to.
I have a lot of gold so if you want I can send you 5 mil?
After you've been a member for three days you can buy a trading pass for 500 gold and that's when the fun begins~

Uwaah 5mil??? That's too much money!! I don't want to trouble you with that much! I just appreciate your kindness. redface
The Almighty Spiffy
Invalid Chicken

Welcome to Gaia!
Hope you enjoy yourself.

Feel free to hop on over to this charity thread:
Clothe the World Fund

yum_strawberry 3nodding

Oh yes, I've been there 3nodding
Thank you for directing me to the thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff