Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's nice to meet you, I'm Invalid Chicken!
This is my first day on Gaia...I could appreciate someone to show me the reigns since I'm kind of overwhelmed sweatdrop
The guide said that I should shop for clothes first...but there's so many shops! Also, it says that I can't go to the marketplace until after 3 days, but that's how you make gold? So confusing! neutral

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Invalid Chicken
This is my first day on Gaia...I could appreciate someone to show me the reigns since I'm kind of overwhelmed sweatdrop
The guide said that I should shop for clothes first...but there's so many shops! Also, it says that I can't go to the marketplace until after 3 days, but that's how you make gold? So confusing! neutral

welcome o gaia and u can Maker gold my posting in the forums ,playing zOMG and playing booty grab in the aquarium forum biggrin

Dapper Fairy

Hi! Welcome to Gaia!!

If you want to make gold, playing games is really helpful!
Also check the dumpster for free stuff!!
& there are also forums where people do giveaways.

heart

K-poplover44
Invalid Chicken

welcome o gaia and u can Maker gold my posting in the forums ,playing zOMG and playing booty grab in the aquarium forum biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
Invalid Chicken

Hi, welcome to Gaia Online smile
Oh shoot sorry I don't know what I just did...I pressed quote and then? omg

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome! You picked a good day for your first day. There is an Easter event going on and you can get free items each day.

The previous posters are correct, there are a lot of ways to earn gold. I really enjoy Booty Grab and many other games. Do be sure to collect your daily prizes too. You'll get the hang of it in no time.
Emerald Cake
Hi! Welcome to Gaia!!

If you want to make gold, playing games is really helpful!
Also check the dumpster for free stuff!!
& there are also forums where people do giveaways.

heart

Ok I think I figured out this quote thing!
Thank you! How do I check this magical dumpster? o.o
Sapphina
Welcome! You picked a good day for your first day. There is an Easter event going on and you can get free items each day.

The previous posters are correct, there are a lot of ways to earn gold. I really enjoy Booty Grab and many other games. Do be sure to collect your daily prizes too. You'll get the hang of it in no time.

Thanks! I guess I kind of noticed, what with the eggs that's littering my screen.
Could I trouble you to ask what they're for? So far I have 3...do I get to open them? Or is it something I can wear...?
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you! I feel welcomed!
geekyknitter
Invalid Chicken

Hi, welcome to Gaia Online smile

Thank you ! heart
Invalid Chicken
Welcome To Gaia Online Invalid Chicken! I just join Gaia Online Yesterday, I like it so much! Enjoy Your Stay On Gaia Online Invalid Chicken. smile

Dapper Fairy

Invalid Chicken

Ok I think I figured out this quote thing!
Thank you! How do I check this magical dumpster? o.o

If you click on the games tab it's called dumpster dive.
Sometimes you get good stuff, sometimes not. But it doesn't hurt to check. cat_rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff