Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Trader

Kirannu
So far I have logged in daily, trying to get to three days so I can get this trading pass.
Yeah the red thingy right?
1mil?! That's a lot!

Yes! Glad to know someone else likes Daiya too not many know of it. The characters in Haikyuu are great I don't have any characters that I dislike. Kuroko finished as far as I know they got a sequel too. Them DJs.
Ow ya that trading pass thing. Got confuzzled with that. I kept wondering how come I couldnt trade still even though i was past 3 days. Turns out I forgot to claim it or something.

Yes yes the red thingy!! It will turn gold <3 <3
It's not often but often enough. I know I should be happy about it but it's not really enough in this type of economy. ORZ Or rather I should wonder why do I have expensive taste? I keep going for items that surprise me that they costs billions.

Well Daiya is very shounen maybe that's affected it's popularity among girls who much prefer shoujo. Wow Kuroko is finished already!? I did not know that. Quick. Spoiler me! What did it end with?!! When I was in the middle of reading it I felt it must be ending soon. But a sequel? Like an OVA or a real story arc?
Cocobin
Ow ya that trading pass thing. Got confuzzled with that. I kept wondering how come I couldnt trade still even though i was past 3 days. Turns out I forgot to claim it or something.

Yes yes the red thingy!! It will turn gold <3 <3
It's not often but often enough. I know I should be happy about it but it's not really enough in this type of economy. ORZ Or rather I should wonder why do I have expensive taste? I keep going for items that surprise me that they costs billions.

Well Daiya is very shounen maybe that's affected it's popularity among girls who much prefer shoujo. Wow Kuroko is finished already!? I did not know that. Quick. Spoiler me! What did it end with?!! When I was in the middle of reading it I felt it must be ending soon. But a sequel? Like an OVA or a real story arc?

Thank you so much for the gift! Cute puppy biggrin
Yeah I had to look again to see what it was all about.
Can't wait till it turns gold smile

Yeah that's true though I still like it nonetheless. It's a really nice manga. Are you caught up with it?
It finished and hmm.. I'm not sure how to do a spoiler tag but you know the obvious happened. It was pretty straight forward. Yup a real story arc, though it's a slow release cause the author's kinda taking a break. So it's now bi-monthly sad

Bashful Regular

Kirannu
Sadly not much of a surprise. So far I have spent an hour or so going through the shops and it seems like I have spent my 10,000 gold in less than seconds.
I'm a little shocked to see things priced so highly. Is there any good methods of attaining gold in this game?

But so far I'm liking the community, everyone seems nice in this welcome forum! smile
I myself, like anime and manga so if anyone likes it too and watches the current seasons would love to talk about them! xd
I'm currently watching Kuroko no basket, Death Parade, Daiya no ace, Akatsuki no Yona, Aldnoah.Zero, Assassination Classroom, World trigger and more blaugh

welcome to gaia!
this forum can help you get started and what not

User Image

im participating in it too.
but yeah, right now ive been only getting gold from chatting in forums.
it add ups pretty quickly
plus i think theres an inflation going on so thers a lot of items that are priced really high.

I like anime and manga too, but i havent caught up with the newer stuff xD
im lazy qwq

i think everyone in the welcoming to gaia forum is nice
but not so much other places, so be careful about that!

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Kirannu
Sadly not much of a surprise. So far I have spent an hour or so going through the shops and it seems like I have spent my 10,000 gold in less than seconds.
I'm a little shocked to see things priced so highly. Is there any good methods of attaining gold in this game?

But so far I'm liking the community, everyone seems nice in this welcome forum! smile
I myself, like anime and manga so if anyone likes it too and watches the current seasons would love to talk about them! xd
I'm currently watching Kuroko no basket, Death Parade, Daiya no ace, Akatsuki no Yona, Aldnoah.Zero, Assassination Classroom, World trigger and more blaugh

hey welcome :F
Mamimi Mint
Kirannu

hey welcome :F

Thanks for the welcome 4laugh
NoodleBeri

welcome to gaia!
this forum can help you get started and what not

User Image

im participating in it too.
but yeah, right now ive been only getting gold from chatting in forums.
it add ups pretty quickly
plus i think theres an inflation going on so thers a lot of items that are priced really high.

I like anime and manga too, but i havent caught up with the newer stuff xD
im lazy qwq

i think everyone in the welcoming to gaia forum is nice
but not so much other places, so be careful about that!

Hi! And thanks, I'll be checking out that link too. Yeah I think there is a really bad inflation with the market here.
Oh what ones do you read/watch?
I think so too, everyone's nice as of yet.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Kirannu
guns and wings
Kirannu

Welcome to Gaia, personally think Daily Chance and Dumpster Diving are decent ways to get you started and checking out the charity threads. There are some set up solely for newcomers, so best just to take a look around.

Yup I found that forum I found that I should get a trading pass though so they don't have to gift me everything.

Yeah a trading pass is good to have but since you can't have it until three days, people don't mind gifting to newcomers. smile
guns and wings
Kirannu
guns and wings
Kirannu

Welcome to Gaia, personally think Daily Chance and Dumpster Diving are decent ways to get you started and checking out the charity threads. There are some set up solely for newcomers, so best just to take a look around.

Yup I found that forum I found that I should get a trading pass though so they don't have to gift me everything.

Yeah a trading pass is good to have but since you can't have it until three days, people don't mind gifting to newcomers. smile

But ah I don't wanna trouble them so I don't mind waiting heh.
I think today night I can get that trading pass finally

Time-traveling Trader

Kirannu
Thank you so much for the gift! Cute puppy biggrin
Yeah I had to look again to see what it was all about.
Can't wait till it turns gold smile

Yeah that's true though I still like it nonetheless. It's a really nice manga. Are you caught up with it?
It finished and hmm.. I'm not sure how to do a spoiler tag but you know the obvious happened. It was pretty straight forward. Yup a real story arc, though it's a slow release cause the author's kinda taking a break. So it's now bi-monthly sad
No prob! <3
Yup yup. Those dailys are useful since you earn something by just logging in. It's great for lazy people like meh~

I'm more of a shounen girl actually. I've no clue why but as I got older I kinda graduated from shoujo. I've reread all those soprts manga so many times it's weird. =D=) I kinda hope there would be more new upcoming one's just so I wont have to resort to rereading them again. Well I'm actually surprised that it'd have a sequel. But the chara designs are kewl so it'd be a waste to say goodbye to them.

Platypus Bob's Compadre

Sexy Wolf

30,075 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kirannu

dramallama
Kirannu

WELCOME!!!! Yes yes buying items are very addicting. I suggest tektek.org but it's probably been suggested already xDDD Good luck

Dramatic Partier

Welcome to gaia!
MangledUnicorn
Kirannu

WELCOME!!!! Yes yes buying items are very addicting. I suggest tektek.org but it's probably been suggested already xDDD Good luck

biggrin Thank you!!!
I took a look at tektek it's pretty nice but there are so many items here I don't even know where to start from blaugh
Kirannu
MangledUnicorn
Kirannu

biggrin Thank you!!!
I took a look at tektek it's pretty nice but there are so many items here I don't even know where to start from blaugh

lol I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! Usually look at the entire outfit section. Type in a theme you want and just build from there. It's too much fun. ESPECIALLY if you enjoy buying stuff.
MangledUnicorn
Kirannu
MangledUnicorn
Kirannu

biggrin Thank you!!!

lol I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! Usually look at the entire outfit section. Type in a theme you want and just build from there. It's too much fun. ESPECIALLY if you enjoy buying stuff.

And yess I finally got the trading pass I can go to the marketplace to buy lots of stuff biggrin
I know I was overwhelmed by it!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces