• Generous 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Edward 100

♫ Dream as if you will live forever♪

Welcome!

♪ And live as if you'll die today ♫

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Kirannu

Welcome to Gaia, personally think Daily Chance and Dumpster Diving are decent ways to get you started and checking out the charity threads. There are some set up solely for newcomers, so best just to take a look around.

Friendly Gaian

gaia_angelleft hi welcome gaia_angelright something you can earn gold and get items from is gaia_star post in the gaia forums.
gaia_star bump trees and stones in gaia town. gaia_star Use daily chance. gaia_star Dumpster Dive. gaia_star : collect flowers, garbage, etc and sell it.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Kirannu
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

Thanks, glad to be here whee

ur welcome heart

Time-traveling Trader

Kirannu
Ah I see! So that's why biggrin
So far I got 150k probably isn't a lot but I'm going to see what I can do to get more items so I can play around with my avatar. Too bad I'm not good with that kind of stuff.

Mmm..I've been into Haikyuu and Kuroko as of now. I also like Daiya no ace a lot too. Pretty much all of the recent ongoing ones haha

uh-huh. I'm dirt poor. I've nothing to my name~

Just try to log in continously btw. The daily gacha reward thingy (the gachapon icon you see on the uppermost left corner) gives better rewards once you've powered it up to gold. I get 1mil sometimes & also you get items you can use at GoFusion. =3

Those are my top faves too! I usually search for stuff about baseball but I adored Haikyuu when I started. Drives me nuts when updates are slow. Too bad I gave up on Kuroko since it was getting repetitive for me. I do love the doujins though mfufu

Anxious Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Kirannu
Sadly not much of a surprise. So far I have spent an hour or so going through the shops and it seems like I have spent my 10,000 gold in less than seconds.
I'm a little shocked to see things priced so highly. Is there any good methods of attaining gold in this game?

But so far I'm liking the community, everyone seems nice in this welcome forum! smile
I myself, like anime and manga so if anyone likes it too and watches the current seasons would love to talk about them! xd
I'm currently watching Kuroko no basket, Death Parade, Daiya no ace, Akatsuki no Yona, Aldnoah.Zero, Assassination Classroom, World trigger and more blaugh

Making gold? Posting, daily chances, and games. If you get any kind of charms, sell it for millions.
Cleverbuttons
Kirannu
Sadly not much of a surprise. So far I have spent an hour or so going through the shops and it seems like I have spent my 10,000 gold in less than seconds.
I'm a little shocked to see things priced so highly. Is there any good methods of attaining gold in this game?

But so far I'm liking the community, everyone seems nice in this welcome forum! smile
I myself, like anime and manga so if anyone likes it too and watches the current seasons would love to talk about them! xd
I'm currently watching Kuroko no basket, Death Parade, Daiya no ace, Akatsuki no Yona, Aldnoah.Zero, Assassination Classroom, World trigger and more blaugh

Making gold? Posting, daily chances, and games. If you get any kind of charms, sell it for millions.

I saw that charms go for a lot which is nice I got a couple so far.
Thanks for all the tips! So far I've done everything cept for trying out the games
Cocobin
Kirannu
Ah I see! So that's why biggrin
So far I got 150k probably isn't a lot but I'm going to see what I can do to get more items so I can play around with my avatar. Too bad I'm not good with that kind of stuff.

Mmm..I've been into Haikyuu and Kuroko as of now. I also like Daiya no ace a lot too. Pretty much all of the recent ongoing ones haha

uh-huh. I'm dirt poor. I've nothing to my name~

Just try to log in continously btw. The daily gacha reward thingy (the gachapon icon you see on the uppermost left corner) gives better rewards once you've powered it up to gold. I get 1mil sometimes & also you get items you can use at GoFusion. =3

Those are my top faves too! I usually search for stuff about baseball but I adored Haikyuu when I started. Drives me nuts when updates are slow. Too bad I gave up on Kuroko since it was getting repetitive for me. I do love the doujins though mfufu

So far I have logged in daily, trying to get to three days so I can get this trading pass.
Yeah the red thingy right?
1mil?! That's a lot!

Yes! Glad to know someone else likes Daiya too not many know of it. The characters in Haikyuu are great I don't have any characters that I dislike. Kuroko finished as far as I know they got a sequel too. Them DJs.
icypanda90
gaia_angelleft hi welcome gaia_angelright something you can earn gold and get items from is gaia_star post in the gaia forums.
gaia_star bump trees and stones in gaia town. gaia_star Use daily chance. gaia_star Dumpster Dive. gaia_star : collect flowers, garbage, etc and sell it.

Alright will do all those things, dumpster dive so far I got lots of paper gonna save them up to sell them all at once.
Forums seem nice but I'm guessing I should get that trading pass first before venturing into the market too

Sparkly Duck

10,975 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kirannu
Arieko-chan
yum_strawberry Welcome to Gaia yum_strawberry

Thank you and your avatar is adorable!!
Thanks also for the gift!

Your welcome heart
guns and wings
Kirannu

Welcome to Gaia, personally think Daily Chance and Dumpster Diving are decent ways to get you started and checking out the charity threads. There are some set up solely for newcomers, so best just to take a look around.

Yup I found that forum I found that I should get a trading pass though so they don't have to gift me everything.
Zylh

♫ Dream as if you will live forever♪

Welcome!

♪ And live as if you'll die today ♫

Thank you! I really like your avatar smile

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia!~ c:
VVH0RE
Welcome to Gaia!~ c:

Thanks! Wow your avatar looks really nice.
Someday I'll get to that point blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces