Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I'm new here, is it that obvious? lol. Anyways, I'm just hoping to find some new friends, and maybe even buy a newer, fancier, dress! heart
hi I'm chaos
hi! PM me if i can help!@
Welcome to Gaia, hope you have fun.
Well, amybe I should tell you a bit about myself. I'm... well, I have greek heritage. I'm american,I enjoy drawing, even though I suck horribly at it.
Welcome to Gaia Online, CottonCandyBubbles. Feel free to PM me.
Hiyas! n Welcomes to gaia blaugh Hope you enjoy you stay! feel free to pm me if you have any ?'s or need a friend
-=chaos-raver=-
hi I'm chaos

Hi chaos! I'm CottonCandyBubbles, but I guess just typing in Candy would be easier, ne?
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

If you are having trouble, please go to the FAQ or Rules and Guidelines. No, I am not a mod. scream
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

If you are having trouble, please go to the FAQ or Rules and Guidelines. No, I am not a mod. scream
Usai
hi! PM me if i can help!@

...how?
LoL...nice...welcome to gaia

American Asian

Can draw mediocre stuff

Aged Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
hi people need friends? u can be my friend any time smile
Kurakino
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Okies. 3nodding
hey ned any advice just PM me....for i am MOSSBAM friend to all noobs seriously though i don't mind helping a noob out...it can be the stupidest question just PM me.....why do i do it you ask.......i like to have lots of friends on gaia....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff