Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm kuriibo! I came here to Gaia because it seemed like a fun community and I've use Gaia tools for my other forum accounts whOOPS. Any advice would be great! Hope to see ya around! lol
kuriibo
Hi! I'm kuriibo! I came here to Gaia because it seemed like a fun community and I've use Gaia tools for my other forum accounts whOOPS. Any advice would be great! Hope to see ya around! lol

Welcome to gaia!! Hope you have a good time! If you need a friend you can always pm me =)
kuriibo

nice sig smile

Welcome to Gaia

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Kawaii Otaku

14,475 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
kuriibo

Hope You Like Gaia So Far! And Welcome 3nodding

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

Hey there, welcome to Gaia! If you need any help, feel free to come by my charity smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/newbies-come-in-to-get-free-clothes/t.94837749_196/#203

Hygienic Smoker

12,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Moira 200
kuriibo

welcome to gaia emotion_bigheart
tipped you 10,000 gold to help you get started cat_4laugh

Heart Giver

9,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to gaia!
So you have our own website? That is cool!
If you need help you can PM me <3

emotion_bigheart The easiest charity for you to gain gold or items emotion_bigheart

Friendly Cat

10,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
kuriibo

Welcome! All I can say is save up your gold because the inflation here has gotten crazy. :c

Versatile Citizen

19,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
kuriibo

welcome to gaia

54,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
kuriibo

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
hello, welcome to the site, have fun,
please don't spend any money on gold-generators,
they're the main reason for the hyperinflation the site is suffering from,
have a nice stay, enjoy your time ^_^-!

-you can check the daily chance each day, and go look in the dumpster dive (games) for free gold and items,
the marketplace is a scary place, but the gold shops have some really nice things for cheap prices too (incredibly cheap compared to the marketplace)

-Here's a link to free stuff-

Fluffy Bunny

kuriibo
Welcome to Gaia. ^^ Hope you have fun

Magic Hero

14,840 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
kuriibo
Hello, welcome to gaia. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces