Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bibliophile

This is the first introduction post I've made to anything in about two billion years @_________@ Well, hello world! I'm kind of just looking for a fun, positive forum community that I can waste some time on between being responsible razz So I'll probably lurk the RP boards even though I'm wayyy too easily distracted to let myself join an RP and the writing boards (after I'm done writing my words for the day of course...) and maaaybe the art boards...if i can summon the energy to do any art....

I used to be casually into Gaia and I'm glad to be back, everything is so shiny and pretty u3u Here goes [/pushes submit]

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome back! biggrin

Bashful Bibliophile

Haha thanks! u3u

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image
Eoskara
This is the first introduction post I've made to anything in about two billion years @_________@ Well, hello world! I'm kind of just looking for a fun, positive forum community that I can waste some time on between being responsible razz So I'll probably lurk the RP boards even though I'm wayyy too easily distracted to let myself join an RP and the writing boards (after I'm done writing my words for the day of course...) and maaaybe the art boards...if i can summon the energy to do any art....

I used to be casually into Gaia and I'm glad to be back, everything is so shiny and pretty u3u Here goes [/pushes submit]

Welcome back to Gaia smile Feel free to add me as a friend smile

Bashful Bibliophile

Thanks for the welcomes everybody! *D* Y'all are cuties~

Kawaii Phantom

15,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Eoskara

Welcome Back!

Bashful Bibliophile

Thank you! <3

Interesting Hunter

Eoskara

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you`ll find the positive community! You may ask from me anything you feel like or add as a friend. 4laugh

Invisible Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
Eoskara

Welcome back!

gapmoe's Princess

Blessed Fairy

Hello and Welcome to Gaia!

I believe you've come to the right place!

Feel free to join in whatever forum thing you desire.

Ruthless Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Eoskara

Welcome back!

11,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
biggrin

Eoskara

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Loiterer

Welcome back to Gaia!
You'll have fun, seeing you're lurking around rp boards and artsy stuff wink

Quick Reply

Submit