Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Eoskara
This is the first introduction post I've made to anything in about two billion years @_________@ Well, hello world! I'm kind of just looking for a fun, positive forum community that I can waste some time on between being responsible razz So I'll probably lurk the RP boards even though I'm wayyy too easily distracted to let myself join an RP and the writing boards (after I'm done writing my words for the day of course...) and maaaybe the art boards...if i can summon the energy to do any art....

I used to be casually into Gaia and I'm glad to be back, everything is so shiny and pretty u3u Here goes [/pushes submit]

Interesting Gaian

8,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
Hey! smile

Angelic Gatekeeper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hiya User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome back to Gaia

Mewling Zealot

Eoskara

User Image

Welcome to gaia!

Shy Bunny

14,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Seeker

Eoskara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Welcome back!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here ^^
Please feel free to add me as a friend ^^"

Hunter

Eoskara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Welcome back~
I hope you have a nice stay here on Gaia; feel free to add me as a friend

Bashful Bibliophile

Thank you everyone! 8D I appreciate your welcomes!

Desirable Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello! Welcome back to Gaia! OwO

Shameless Man-Lover

Eoskara

Welcome back to Gaia smile

Please help? heart ACHIEVEMENT QUEST heart

Beloved Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eoskara
This is the first introduction post I've made to anything in about two billion years @_________@ Well, hello world! I'm kind of just looking for a fun, positive forum community that I can waste some time on between being responsible razz So I'll probably lurk the RP boards even though I'm wayyy too easily distracted to let myself join an RP and the writing boards (after I'm done writing my words for the day of course...) and maaaybe the art boards...if i can summon the energy to do any art....

I used to be casually into Gaia and I'm glad to be back, everything is so shiny and pretty u3u Here goes [/pushes submit]
welcome!

Dangerous Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eoskara

hiii

Friendly Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Eoskara

Welcome to Gaia!

Feral Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Guildmember 100
Welcome home! heart

Interesting Explorer

9,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Eoskara

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you survive the experience here again! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces