Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the meaning of life?

Being Happy 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
Making others happy 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
-2 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Pineapple 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 >

So yeah, new to Gaia online..just wondering what I should do, a little lost. sweatdrop

Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
Lazarus Zero
So yeah, new to Gaia online..just wondering what I should do, a little lost. sweatdrop
Welcome to Gaia.
Angel Of Atonement
Lazarus Zero
Welcome to Gaia.
Thanks, just wondering if there are any quests other than the clothes and aquarium ones..?

Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
Lazarus Zero
Angel Of Atonement
Lazarus Zero
Welcome to Gaia.
Thanks, just wondering if there are any quests other than the clothes and aquarium ones..?
Yes, but I haven't taken the time out to find them. I spent most of my time completing quests in zOMG! on my other account.
Angel Of Atonement
Lazarus Zero
Angel Of Atonement
Lazarus Zero
Welcome to Gaia.
Yes, but I haven't taken the time out to find them. I spent most of my time completing quests in zOMG! on my other account.
Ah well I guess I'll try out zOMG!
It's how I found out about Gaia anyway. xD

Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
Lazarus Zero
Angel Of Atonement
Lazarus Zero
Angel Of Atonement
Lazarus Zero
Welcome to Gaia.
Ah well I guess I'll try out zOMG!
It's how I found out about Gaia anyway. xD
It's pretty fun, and time consuming. heart

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Lazarus Zero

You're a little lost. As crazy as this sounds, you're actually heading in the right direction.
Welcome to Gaia! I hope I can be of help, and enjoy your stay here ^^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Bashful Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
welcome~ its okay, i still get a little lost sometimes as well, haha. biggrin

Cold Snowflake

Welcome to Gaia. :>

Lionheart

Lazarus Zero

Welcome to Gaia c:

Raider

Lazarus Zero
you can collect achievements, open a roleplay, start a guild, enter contests, fight in zomg!, go fishing and earn trophies....some start evolving pet shops... sometimes there are even contests like gaia's next topmodel or things like that. 3nodding If you are a little bit creative there are endless possibilities to waste your time
welcome to gaia

Wheezing Smoker

18,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Lazarus Zero

Welcome to Gaia.
cat_surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items