Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I just joined Gaia. Any tips on how to get gold, or how to not piss people off?

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Salty Thief
Hi. I just joined Gaia. Any tips on how to get gold, or how to not piss people off?

Hello and welcome to gaia. Playing booty grab helps

Timid Darling

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Salty Thief

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Gaia! heart

The best way I've noticed to get gold is to participate in the events and post in the forums. Hope this helps!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Hunter

Salty Thief

Welcome to Gaia 3nodding

Thieving Treasure

Salty Thief
I would totally recommend playing zOMG! and Booty Grab. zOMG is our browser-based MMO; you can access it through the "Games" menu near the top of your screen. You can earn up to 30k per day there! Booty Grab is an aquarium game; you can find active games in the Gaia Aquarium forums.

I wouldn't worry about pissing anyone off--almost everyone here's quite nice, and (this is just a guess, of course) you seem fairly level-headed. Just have fun!

By the way, welcome to Gaia! ^_^

Dapper Hunter

13,975 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Salty Thief

like most people said before posting in forums and doing events
I guess thinking ahead and playing the market or the mmo
anyway welcome hope your stay is nice

O.G. Elder

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Salty Thief

booty grab smile its a mini game you can play on here

Smitten Sweetheart

5,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Salty Thief

Welcome to Gaia!

Premium Fairy

18,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Love Machine 150
Salty Thief

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep

Hello, and welcome!
Tips: play zOMG. That game just hands you gold.
And about not pissing people off-make sure you have good grammar :3

because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome to Gaia!

I've been here a month. You get gold by posting in the forums a lot, playing games, buying and selling stuff in the market, and logging in every day in order to collect the gold and prizes they hand out for free.

That last thing you get by clicking on the main menu items every day (Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums, World, and Games). A funny-looking red machine-thingy (slot machine?) appears in the banner above, over on the right side, and you click it.

Also, get Gaian cash by clicking on the Gaian dollar signs, either in that bar where your gold, cash, and achievments numbers are displayed, or click that mass of dollar signs on the little squirrel's head. You will be directed to listen to some videos, for which you get cash.

And as to how not to piss people off, if you find out, you can tell me. biggrin But seriously, people are mostly pretty nice here.

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Salty Thief

Welcome to Gaia

Fluffy Man-Lover

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Salty Thief

Welcome! You can start playing zOMG!, you can get gold there, if you do art, you can open a shop, play the others games on gaia, those dont give much, but its a start, also you can make gold posting stuff on any forum, i would recomend you the chatterbox ;D

Just remember the common social rules to not piss people off xD you will be fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff