Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Blob

Hello, welcome back to Gaia! I'm glad you decided to come back!
If you're looking for a bit of help getting back in the groove, try heading over here.
Clothe the World is looking to help out people new or returning to the website 3nodding

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Myra_Xiltel
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome back to gaia xd

Thank you ^^

ur welcome heart

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Myra_Xiltel
Hello, I am a returning member, I couldn't get into my old account but I figured I'd just make a fresh start biggrin So hello everyone! I'm Myra (not my real name) and I am new once again to Gaia Online.

I hope I'll stick around this time mrgreen

Hi! I'm so sorry about your old account. I hope you like the changes here in gaia since you last saw it

Seeker

Myra_Xiltel
Shohei_Ochiru
Myra_Xiltel
Hello, I am a returning member, I couldn't get into my old account but I figured I'd just make a fresh start biggrin So hello everyone! I'm Myra (not my real name) and I am new once again to Gaia Online.

Welcome back to gaia mrgreen
you can add me if you want ;]

Thank you mrgreen

And okay, I'll add you blaugh

your welcome ;]
bell_634
Myra_Xiltel

Hi! I'm so sorry about your old account. I hope you like the changes here in gaia since you last saw it

Nah, it's cool. Fresh starts are good biggrin

How are you?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Myra_Xiltel
bell_634
Myra_Xiltel

Nah, it's cool. Fresh starts are good biggrin

How are you?

I am fine Thanks for asking smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out