Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I am a returning member, I couldn't get into my old account but I figured I'd just make a fresh start biggrin So hello everyone! I'm Myra (not my real name) and I am new once again to Gaia Online.

I hope I'll stick around this time mrgreen

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Myra_Xiltel
Hello, I am a returning member, I couldn't get into my old account but I figured I'd just make a fresh start biggrin So hello everyone! I'm Myra (not my real name) and I am new once again to Gaia Online.

welcome back to gaia xd
K-poplover44
Myra_Xiltel

welcome back to gaia xd

Thank you!

Ooh cute avatar! I love the hearts around your avatar. I might have to make that item my first quest blaugh

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Myra_Xiltel
K-poplover44
Myra_Xiltel

welcome back to gaia xd

Thank you!

Ooh cute avatar! I love the hearts around your avatar. I might have to make that item my first quest blaugh

ur welcome and thank you heart
Welcome back to Gaia emotion_yatta
Le Flapjack
Welcome back to Gaia emotion_yatta

Thank you heart

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Myra_Xiltel

Hi Myra. Welcome back to Gaia! xd

Here are some links to help you get back on your feet. There are free items [here]. If you're looking for items that are cheap or aren't crazy-inflated, go [here]. If you don't want to pay-to-play on this website, [my thread] helps people find affordable avatars. And of course, you can always find generous people in the charity forum.
Raining_Nights
Myra_Xiltel

Here are some links to help you get back on your feet. There are free items [here]. If you're looking for items that are cheap or aren't crazy-inflated, go [here]. If you don't want to pay-to-play on this website, [my thread] helps people find affordable avatars. And of course, you can always find generous people in the charity forum.

Thanks for welcoming me back and for the links ^^

A lot of those avatars in your Simple Designs thread are really nice smile

Heart Giver

Myra_Xiltel
Raining_Nights

No problem. And I'm glad that you think so! whee If you ever find any that you like then you're free to use 'em, or you could put in a request. (And I could help you out if one wasn't quite affordable enough for you, although some outfits are unfortunately prone to inflation. sweatdrop )

Hope you enjoy being back on the site! biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xd
Welcome back to Gaia! yum_puddi
Raining_Nights
Myra_Xiltel
Raining_Nights

No problem. And I'm glad that you think so! whee If you ever find any that you like then you're free to use 'em, or you could put in a request. (And I could help you out if one wasn't quite affordable enough for you, although some outfits are unfortunately prone to inflation. sweatdrop )

I'll have to check it out ^^ I might request a Slytherin avatar if that's alright.

Shirtless Millionaire

11,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Myra_Xiltel

o

Heart Giver

Myra_Xiltel
Raining_Nights
Myra_Xiltel
Raining_Nights

I'll have to check it out ^^ I might request a Slytherin avatar if that's alright.

You certainly can! Just post your request in my thread, big and bold. We'll see what designs people come up with for ya. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff