Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Gyptoega

Hey! Welcome back to Gaia!

Sounds like you've already heard about the massive inflation and cash ad bombardments.

If you'd like to read more, here are a couple of threads you might be interested in checking out. The first one has a lot of information, and the second one is a more up-to-date petition.

User Image

User Image

There's all kinds of discussion about it in Site Feedback and the GCD.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
K-poplover44
Gyptoega
Yo, I know it's been about 2 years since I've been on gaia online. I came back, and it seems a lot has changed since I left. I mean a lot. So, just coming around to say hi! Can't remember if I did one before, but it's nice to be back again.

welcome back to gaia biggrin

Thank you ^.^.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Gyptoega
K-poplover44
Gyptoega
Yo, I know it's been about 2 years since I've been on gaia online. I came back, and it seems a lot has changed since I left. I mean a lot. So, just coming around to say hi! Can't remember if I did one before, but it's nice to be back again.

welcome back to gaia biggrin

Thank you ^.^.

ur welcome heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Gyptoega

hi,welcome back to gaia smile

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
LOL I think I just got egg spamed. Reading everyone's replies XD

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Raining_Nights
Gyptoega

Hey! Welcome back to Gaia!

Sounds like you've already heard about the massive inflation and cash ad bombardments.

If you'd like to read more, here are a couple of threads you might be interested in checking out. The first one has a lot of information, and the second one is a more up-to-date petition.

User Image

User Image

There's all kinds of discussion about it in Site Feedback and the GCD.

Yup! Basically, I see the same things happened in maplestory. Basically, the easier you can get money, the higher inflation goes, but it still doesn't make since how inflation just went crazy because not everyone can get that kind of money. Unlike maplestory which get money was an event, this place is all the time. Sadly, playing games and doing other activities in gaia looses it's value. o.o

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
YunJaeforeverlove4
Gyptoega

Thank you! I am not so sure if I will be permeantly back. It still hasn't changed much in the entertainment perspective. aka games. However, it seems not many people play zomg either. Use to be filled with people before I left. now it feels dead.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Gyptoega
YunJaeforeverlove4
Gyptoega

Thank you! I am not so sure if I will be permeantly back. It still hasn't changed much in the entertainment perspective. aka games. However, it seems not many people play zomg either. Use to be filled with people before I left. now it feels dead.

ur welcome heart

Naughty Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Gyptoega

Welcome to Gaia!
Hope you enjoy yourself.

Feel free to hop on over to this charity thread:
Clothe the World Fund

yum_strawberry 3nodding

I just came back after a 6 year hiatus myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff