Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Yo, I know it's been about 2 years since I've been on gaia online. I came back, and it seems a lot has changed since I left. I mean a lot. So, just coming around to say hi! Can't remember if I did one before, but it's nice to be back again.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cool! I guess you don't have to be in the easter forum to find eggs XD,

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
ROFL hold on! I remember I think I left 2 years ago on Easter I just remembered my title that I was on the anti cuteness team. Huh! And I returned on easter..... weird. Post when ever you can. I will reply, and I'll be on for about 2 hours.... because I waiting for maple story to load.

Anxious Apparition

Gyptoega

Hoarding Event Items
Yesyes, but I think you have to be in one of the forums.
And don't look at the market place, the price of items hurts!
Questing Ink

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
maowingirl
Gyptoega

Hoarding Event Items
Questing Ink

I guess lol!

Oh yeah! I saw that. Prices were soo high it was ridiculous how much you have to pay for items. It's interesting that my stuff I hold is worth a lot, but dang... is it really worth millions is another story. I mean.... things are up at 300,000,000 so far.

Anxious Apparition

Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega

I guess lol!

Oh yeah! I saw that. Prices were soo high it was ridiculous how much you have to pay for items. It's interesting that my stuff I hold is worth a lot, but dang... is it really worth millions is another story. I mean.... things are up at 300,000,000 so far.

Hoarding Event Items
Yes, It has gotten horrid :[ Dream avatar really have become just a dream...
And also expect 4-9 announcements a day, rarely being something worth announcing...
Questing Ink

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
maowingirl
Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega

I guess lol!

Hoarding Event Items
And also expect 4-9 announcements a day, rarely being something worth announcing...
Questing Ink

Hmmm... seems like it's gone from bad to worse since I left. I mean I remember before that they were lacking much games to play here. And it's still lacking games. I mean we still got games that barely give out any gold still. And Basically, I was hoping for more fun games. They definitely lost my trust on games when we lost Resort World, Monster Rancher, That Mahjongg block game, and Monster Galaxy, even that summer springs game.

Anxious Apparition

Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega

I guess lol!

Hmmm... seems like it's gone from bad to worse since I left. I mean I remember before that they were lacking much games to play here. And it's still lacking games. I mean we still got games that barely give out any gold still. And Basically, I was hoping for more fun games. They definitely lost my trust on games when we lost Resort World, Monster Rancher, That Mahjongg block game, and Monster Galaxy, even that summer springs game.

Hoarding Event Items
It's lacking in many things, and not only nothing new but they need to fix what is already there. Honestly, if they have timie to put 'The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD Inventory arranger at the heading of the page they can update the damn thing. Three years, COMEON.
Right now all they are doing is making items to make money and fixing the lag from lack of maintenance
Questing Ink

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
maowingirl
Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega

I guess lol!

Hoarding Event Items
It's lacking in many things, and not only nothing new but they need to fix what is already there. Honestly, if they have timie to put 'The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD Inventory arranger at the heading of the page they can update the damn thing. Three years, COMEON.
Right now all they are doing is making items to make money and fixing the lag from lack of maintenance
Questing Ink

Ahh so the lag is the site, not just me. I kinda figured. It does feel a bit laggy even with my new computer, and usually I don't experience lag on a site on my computer. I heard rumors about all they cared about is making items and looks of the avatar vs fixing things up. Thank you for confirming that. It's sad though. I was hoping to come back for some changes. I mean there were some things that did change, but they lack games, fun, and overall excitement. Kinda afraid what maple story is going to be like that when I return. If my world server still exist.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
LOl just remembered how to tip XD

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
ROFL Need to get some fish for my tank brb!!!

Anxious Apparition

Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega

I guess lol!

Ahh so the lag is the site, not just me. I kinda figured. It does feel a bit laggy even with my new computer, and usually I don't experience lag on a site on my computer. I heard rumors about all they cared about is making items and looks of the avatar vs fixing things up. Thank you for confirming that. It's sad though. I was hoping to come back for some changes. I mean there were some things that did change, but they lack games, fun, and overall excitement. Kinda afraid what maple story is going to be like that when I return. If my world server still exist.
:[ it really is sad...
I also saw somewhere that they created a 18+ site, cuz ya know, it's not like they need to finish up here first. Not only making items but making gold generators... They made about 5 in a 2 week period and each had 3 announcements about it...And that is when the inflation REALLY hit. Chaos I tell ya.
Not to mention they now have 5 cash shops I think... WHY!
/rant

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
maowingirl
Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega

I guess lol!

I also saw somewhere that they created a 18+ site, cuz ya know, it's not like they need to finish up here first. Not only making items but making gold generators... They made about 5 in a 2 week period and each had 3 announcements about it...And that is when the inflation REALLY hit. Chaos I tell ya.
/rant

They made an 18+ Site. Weird. I never felt like this site was for kids anyway. THen again, they kept making it towards that.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Gyptoega
Yo, I know it's been about 2 years since I've been on gaia online. I came back, and it seems a lot has changed since I left. I mean a lot. So, just coming around to say hi! Can't remember if I did one before, but it's nice to be back again.

welcome back to gaia biggrin

Anxious Apparition

Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega
maowingirl
Gyptoega

/rant

They made an 18+ Site. Weird. I never felt like this site was for kids anyway. THen again, they kept making it towards that.
Hoarding Event Items
Or tried at least... Nothing is really for kids anymore yet at the same time everything is. I give up on people and society. Blegh. arbndegksredpgm scream
Questing Ink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces