• Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx

It's nice to meet you, my name is Ben.

I've tried other social networking sites...but they all seemed centered around other things...
And I always had gaia in mind but never got back on till now lol. I honestly don't know why I waited so long. Everyone on here is always so friendly and helpful cx

It's lovely to meet you, Ben. smile

Same here! I've joined this one site called MIbba and while it had the same friendliness as Gaia, it was more aimed at writing than the diversity that is Gaia. ^^ Ikr? It's a shame that a lot of people leave Gaia after spending such a long time on here though.

I had no such luck...I went with a site called MeetMe...all it is is some stupid dating site thing and people on there all they cared about was doing bad stuff lol xp
I'm glad i remembered gaia though.

Aha really? I think all dating sites are like that. X) Same here. Gaia's just so fun and friendly. The inflated prices of everything in the mp is insane tho.

pshh the prices on here have always been crazy hehe. I used to be rich on here on my old account though T-T

Aha wow. XD Wasn't that because something like a Flynn's booty? I came here briefly back in '12 to see what was up (a freind of mine told me about it back then). Ah Same here. I mean i was't like 10 bil gold rich but I had a lot of neat items on my account like the Tomo and Tama's Basket? I even had a Hermes moon! heart
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx

It's nice to meet you, my name is Ben.

I've tried other social networking sites...but they all seemed centered around other things...
And I always had gaia in mind but never got back on till now lol. I honestly don't know why I waited so long. Everyone on here is always so friendly and helpful cx

It's lovely to meet you, Ben. smile

Same here! I've joined this one site called MIbba and while it had the same friendliness as Gaia, it was more aimed at writing than the diversity that is Gaia. ^^ Ikr? It's a shame that a lot of people leave Gaia after spending such a long time on here though.

I had no such luck...I went with a site called MeetMe...all it is is some stupid dating site thing and people on there all they cared about was doing bad stuff lol xp
I'm glad i remembered gaia though.

Aha really? I think all dating sites are like that. X) Same here. Gaia's just so fun and friendly. The inflated prices of everything in the mp is insane tho.

pshh the prices on here have always been crazy hehe. I used to be rich on here on my old account though T-T

Aha wow. XD Wasn't that because something like a Flynn's booty? I came here briefly back in '12 to see what was up (a freind of mine told me about it back then). Ah Same here. I mean i was't like 10 bil gold rich but I had a lot of neat items on my account like the Tomo and Tama's Basket? I even had a Hermes moon! heart

I had over 10 ninja sword things and a bunch of other items. i wish i still remembered my old account x.x anyways, it was nice meeting you. add me, talk to me later okay C:

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Gemini Angel 3000
My name is Grace. I'm practically an old lady visiting this place (old being 24. LOL). I'm not necessarily new to Gaia. I've been on and off Gaia since '03. Those were the good ol days. I'm very nostalgic so I like all kinds of old stuffs. That includes old animes, old music, old everything. Yeah, like I said, I'm an old lady.

You aren't that old, the community of Gaia has exploded into various age ranges from teen to grandparents o-o...

BUT ANYWAYS

HI and Welcome back to Gaia!!! ^~^

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
RuneRyder
Gemini Angel 3000
My name is Grace. I'm practically an old lady visiting this place (old being 24. LOL). I'm not necessarily new to Gaia. I've been on and off Gaia since '03. Those were the good ol days. I'm very nostalgic so I like all kinds of old stuffs. That includes old animes, old music, old everything. Yeah, like I said, I'm an old lady.

You aren't that old, the community of Gaia has exploded into various age ranges from teen to grandparents o-o...

BUT ANYWAYS

aHA I know but I still feel old having been on and off Gaia for such a long time. :V

Thank you! biggrin

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Gemini Angel 3000
RuneRyder
Gemini Angel 3000

BUT ANYWAYS

aHA I know but I still feel old having been on and off Gaia for such a long time. :V

Thank you! biggrin

I been an on/off member since '07 and now here I am pretty much 21 o-o; and there are a bunch of older and younger people on here now, it is still just of a great community as it used to be x3!

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
RuneRyder
Gemini Angel 3000
RuneRyder
Gemini Angel 3000

BUT ANYWAYS

Thank you! biggrin

I been an on/off member since '07 and now here I am pretty much 21 o-o; and there are a bunch of older and younger people on here now, it is still just of a great community as it used to be x3!

I can tell! heart I hope it continues being like this (with the mp prices and gc prices being lowered) for a long time.

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Gemini Angel 3000
RuneRyder
Gemini Angel 3000
RuneRyder
Gemini Angel 3000

BUT ANYWAYS

Thank you! biggrin

I can tell! heart I hope it continues being like this (with the mp prices and gc prices being lowered) for a long time.

Yeaaaah~

Sparkly Hellhound

--------------------------------------------------------
^(#`∀´)_Ψ Salvation in the darkness...

Welcome back to Gaia, fellow Gramsasaurus!

So, how you liking this inflation?

Beauty in the graveyard..⎧ᴿᴵᴾ⎫◟◟◟◟◟◟◟◟ ❀◟(ó ̯ ò, )

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Gerbie Zombils
^(#`∀´)_Ψ Salvation in the darkness...

Welcome back to Gaia, fellow Gramsasaurus!

So, how you liking this inflation?

Beauty in the graveyard..⎧ᴿᴵᴾ⎫◟◟◟◟◟◟◟◟ ❀◟(ó ̯ ò, )

Thank you!

Not too good I'm afriad. ^^'
Gemini Angel 3000

I think I discovered Gaia back in 2008 through a friend. Been on and off ever since. Same age as you, though. I've had a couple of Gaia users call me that "term", old. I just tell them, "nah I am not old, just well...polished". Lol.
Welcome back! I am back after so long too

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Nicodemas
Gemini Angel 3000

I think I discovered Gaia back in 2008 through a friend. Been on and off ever since. Same age as you, though. I've had a couple of Gaia users call me that "term", old. I just tell them, "nah I am not old, just well...polished". Lol.

LOL. That's a good response. XD

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
lil_king_hommie
Welcome back! I am back after so long too

Thank you! It's good to see another old Gaian. xp

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25