Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
My name is Grace. I'm practically an old lady visiting this place (old being 24. LOL). I'm not necessarily new to Gaia. I've been on and off Gaia since '03. Those were the good ol days. I'm very nostalgic so I like all kinds of old stuffs. That includes old animes, old music, old everything. Yeah, like I said, I'm an old lady.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
Gemini Angel 3000
My name is Grace. I'm practically an old lady visiting this place (old being 24. LOL). I'm not necessarily new to Gaia. I've been on and off Gaia since '03. Those were the good ol days. I'm very nostalgic so I like all kinds of old stuffs. That includes old animes, old music, old everything. Yeah, like I said, I'm an old lady.

Welcome back fellow 03'er! Feel free to add me!

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
harmoneestar
Gemini Angel 3000

Welcome back fellow 03'er! Feel free to add me!

Hehe thank you! And I shall! heart

K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Thank you! biggrin How long have you been on here? whee
I'm in the same boat...last time I was on here was 5 years ago but it seems like much longer. I met a lot of fun people and new friends...and I guess that is why i am back. To meet more new friends c:

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Bloodyfetxx
I'm in the same boat...last time I was on here was 5 years ago but it seems like much longer. I met a lot of fun people and new friends...and I guess that is why i am back. To meet more new friends c:

Oh wow. I remember coming back on at least three more times before stopping back in 2009 or 2010 or something. But that was about it. We came back for the same goals then. ^^ I'm Grace. heart

Angelic Warrior

Welcome back.
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx

Oh wow. I remember coming back on at least three more times before stopping back in 2009 or 2010 or something. But that was about it. We came back for the same goals then. ^^ I'm Grace. heart

It's nice to meet you, my name is Ben.

I've tried other social networking sites...but they all seemed centered around other things...
And I always had gaia in mind but never got back on till now lol. I honestly don't know why I waited so long. Everyone on here is always so friendly and helpful cx

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
angelic snow angel
Welcome back.

Thank you! heart And thank you for the gift! heart

Angelic Warrior

Gemini Angel 3000
angelic snow angel
Welcome back.

Thank you! heart And thank you for the gift! heart

Your welcome

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx

I've tried other social networking sites...but they all seemed centered around other things...
And I always had gaia in mind but never got back on till now lol. I honestly don't know why I waited so long. Everyone on here is always so friendly and helpful cx

It's lovely to meet you, Ben. smile

Same here! I've joined this one site called MIbba and while it had the same friendliness as Gaia, it was more aimed at writing than the diversity that is Gaia. ^^ Ikr? It's a shame that a lot of people leave Gaia after spending such a long time on here though.
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx

Same here! I've joined this one site called MIbba and while it had the same friendliness as Gaia, it was more aimed at writing than the diversity that is Gaia. ^^ Ikr? It's a shame that a lot of people leave Gaia after spending such a long time on here though.

I had no such luck...I went with a site called MeetMe...all it is is some stupid dating site thing and people on there all they cared about was doing bad stuff lol xp
I'm glad i remembered gaia though.

Friendly Abductee

4,025 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Flatterer 200
I joined in 2012, and am still a little bab.

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx

I had no such luck...I went with a site called MeetMe...all it is is some stupid dating site thing and people on there all they cared about was doing bad stuff lol xp

Aha really? I think all dating sites are like that. X) Same here. Gaia's just so fun and friendly. The inflated prices of everything in the mp is insane tho.
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx
Gemini Angel 3000
Bloodyfetxx

Aha really? I think all dating sites are like that. X) Same here. Gaia's just so fun and friendly. The inflated prices of everything in the mp is insane tho.

pshh the prices on here have always been crazy hehe. I used to be rich on here on my old account though T-T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff