Welcome to Gaia! ::

pandora_black_rosez
your addy thing hates me cybersphere crying crying crying crying
GatoFiend come be my friend **pulls out a chair at her table**

blaugh guess we're all newbs, right?
This is soooooooooooooo uncool. I'd make you my friend GatoFiend, but it seems my friendlist doesn't want me to have friends. I will keep trying, though!
This is so wierd. I have no friends waiting for approval, no response to my request for friends, and no mail in my inbox. *sigh*

So here we are, 3 newbies. Black Rose the vampire. GatoFiend the zombie. Should I be a werewolf just so we're all different monsters?
GatoFiend theres no need to be mean about it, we all start some were even you.....
**hugs cybersphere to make him feel better** awww it will be ok
cybersphere
This is so wierd. I have no friends waiting for approval, no response to my request for friends, and no mail in my inbox. *sigh*

So here we are, 3 newbies. Black Rose the vampire. GatoFiend the zombie. Should I be a werewolf just so we're all different monsters?

FRIENDLISTS ARE EVIL twisted i can bite you if you want, so you can be a zombie!
You would make a KICK a** Werewolf!!!!! xd
pandora_black_rosez
GatoFiend theres no need to be mean about it, we all start some were even you.....
**hugs cybersphere to make him feel better** awww it will be ok

crying crying im a newb too! im just wearing cheap clothes *would really like a hug too*
Yeah, I'm gonna go with werewolf. Thanks for the offer anyway GatoFiend. I'm already dressed shabby enough for it. Now I don't even need shoes. I'll just save up for some red sun glasses or something. blaugh

Thanks for the hugs Black Rose. You are without a doubt the coolest vampire I have ever met.

So GatoFiend, can I just call you Gato? Or do you prefer Fiend?
well id prefer "gato, the 13th fiendish ghoul" but you can call me gato 3nodding
**runs over to GatoFiend and hugs into him tightly**

YAY go there Werewolf!!!!!!!! you suit it
**She looks at cybersphere and blushes** do you mean that?
"Gato, the 13th fiendish ghoul"? What did you do to the other 12? eek No wait, nevermind. I don't want to know.

Okay then, I'll probably just call you Gato most of the time and save your formal title for special occasions.

*sigh* Still no luck with PM or friendslist. crying
whee thats what i call a hug domokun *doest blush because undead CANT blush*
as i said before: FRIENDLISTS ARE EVIL! evil
who are you guys!? jajajaj

how can I make fast money!!?

this is cool ^^
Yes, Black Rose. I mean that completely. You are the coolest, funnest, cutest...uh... redface I mean, yes. I am so glad I met you.

So even though the site isn't working, I still consider both of you my friends. Until I can bend the inner workings to my will, I'll just save your names so I can find you both again should the thunderstorm outside cut our chat short. I just hope I get this problem figured out soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff