Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sounds like a good idea xd
Thanks Pandora! I needed that. Or do you perfer Black Rose?
redface redface redface redface redface I LOVE being called Black Rose.....But if im Rp'n with some one proprly then you may call me pandora **Smiles as she looks at cybersphere**
Ok then, Black Rose it is. Um, where do I get your friend request? Mail?
**blushes and runs round like an excited child** Yay i like being called that **She smiles** from what i can gather....you go into the erson's profile and add as friend blaugh sweatdrop
Well, when I do that, it says you've been notified of my request. How were you notified?

...oh wow! You like vampires? You're so cool. I hope I can get this to work!

*begins to plead with Gaia Forums*
cybersphere
Well, when I do that, it says you've been notified of my request. How were you notified?

...oh wow! You like vampires? You're so cool. I hope I can get this to work!

*begins to plead with Gaia Forums*

(forgive the caps lock i cant resist) heart YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! heart it worked!!!
Personly i would like to think of myself as a Vampire redface evil
Ive never been called cool before, most people dont like me coz im weird
Are you kidding? You must be around the wrong kind of people alot. I mean, the whole reason I put fangs on my character is because I like Vampires and Werewolves and stuff! I need to find a store with a good cape or something. I'd prefer Vampire, but the only fangs they had were upside down.

So the friends thing worked? If I look on my friends list now, your name will be there? I've got to check on that!
Im in no way kidding crying they dont like me around here.....You like Vamps and Werewolfs xd COOL! coz i like them too biggrin while i was in one of the shops i saw a cape too....Lol funny about the fangs

the friends thing worked but the only way i can talk to you in a IM box is if you change your options to alow it, becose i cant untill you do crying so while your checking can you do that so i can talk to you **puppy dog eyes**
Oh, pooh. It looks like you're still on the pending list for me. Maybe if I log out and then back in really quick, it will work.

Man, this is so cool. My first day on the forum, and I meet a Vampire that wants to be my friend! What all have you done on the site so far Black Rose?
*sigh* humans....
biggrin you sound like your getting excited cybersphere **giggles**

Hey TheDarx im no human xd
Neither am I!

...well, actually I am, but I'm trying very hard to change it. Don't judge me by my past. I can still become something. Just you watch!
Um, do you mean you want my AIM address, or does this forum have its own instant message system?
biggrin You tell him cybersphere........We can be anything we want to be, i am very excepting, bad past or not, my char Pandora happends to have a bad past too sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff