Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want an OMG! I have an AFK and arrow through the head for offer... 3nodding

I will sell it for 106k pure! 3nodding
Better idea. Sell me your AFK for 90k, a hammi hat, prisoner shackles, and helm of the viking. and put that stuff in your offer.

Dapper Gaian

xAleushax
I want an OMG! I have an AFK for the offer... 3nodding
im not sure, but i think OMG are worth more than AFK, so you might want to add some to that offer.
Well golly gee. stare Don't everyone jump up to the offer at one time.
Better Idea:

Sell me your Afk for 90k, Hammi Hat, prionser Shackles, and the Helm of the Vikings, and out that stuff in your offer.
ymmij
xAleushax
im not sure, but i think OMG are worth more than AFK, so you might want to add some to that offer.

Thanks for the advice.

I don't really like the idea of paying more for an item that came out of the same letter as the other. I think it should be a straight trade, but I will add an arrow through the head. 3nodding

K1einer Bruder, those items are tough to sell. I will hold it for you if you can come up with 110k! 3nodding
xAleushax
ymmij
xAleushax

Thanks for the advice.

I don't really like the idea of paying more for an item that came out of the same letter as the other. I think it should be a straight trade, but I will add an arrow through the head. 3nodding

K1einer Bruder, those items are tough to sell. I will hold it for you if you can come up with 110k! 3nodding

110k pure? You wouldnt be willing to make any trade involving those items?

(Sorry about the different accounts. I'm trying to make gold on my mules.)
Fratello Piccolo
xAleushax
ymmij
xAleushax

Thanks for the advice.

110k pure? You wouldnt be willing to make any trade involoving those items?

(Sorry about the different accounts. I'm trying to make gold on my mules.)

I've been having crappy luck with all these items.
I just disconnected myself from the internet. Great.

I really want the 110k or 90k plus items that add up to 110k. I hate being difficult... I just been having super big problems with selling items.
anotherone
bump

Groovy. Thank you deary. 3nodding
Eehh... I suppose no one wants this now. sweatdrop

Dapper Gaian

xAleushax
ymmij
xAleushax

Thanks for the advice.

the OMG is just more popular i think. That's why. I think almost all of the letters, one is more popular.
xAleushax

I really want the 110k or 90k plus items that add up to 110k. I hate being difficult... I just been having super big problems with selling items.

Whatever. It's okay. What if I toss in 10k

That isn't mine sweatdrop

(NOTE: All 3 of these accounts have been my mules. I'll go on my main account in due time.)
Weinig Broer
xAleushax

Whatever. It's okay. What if I toss in 10k

That isn't mine sweatdrop

(NOTE: All 3 of these accounts have been my mules. I'll go on my main account in due time.)

Ok... so... what is your total offer?
I was joking about the 10k. I need that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff