Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weinig Broer
I was joking about the 10k. I need that.

Damn, I got excited. crying
ymmij
xAleushax
ymmij
xAleushax
I want an OMG! I have an AFK for the offer... 3nodding
im not sure, but i think OMG are worth more than AFK, so you might want to add some to that offer.

Thanks for the advice.

I don't really like the idea of paying more for an item that came out of the same letter as the other. I think it should be a straight trade, but I will add an arrow through the head. 3nodding

K1einer Bruder, those items are tough to sell. I will hold it for you if you can come up with 110k! 3nodding
the OMG is just more popular i think. That's why. I think almost all of the letters, one is more popular.

Of course... I suppose it is just because I am cheap. I dunno... sweatdrop
xAleushax
Weinig Broer

Hm.....Right now, I have 88447. I can borrow about 5k from my mule. giving me 93447 + the items listed. How about that?

(P.S. Main Account)
Kleiner Bruder
xAleushax
Weinig Broer

Hm.....Right now, I have 88447. I can borrow about 5k from my mule. giving me 93447 + the items listed. How about that?

(P.S. Main Account)

Let me think for about 2 minutes (while I listen to this song). I will price your offer and such. 3nodding
You think you can add 1 more item worth about 2-3k? That would kinda set it over the top for me. 3nodding
God... this stuff is hard to get rid of!
xAleushax
You think you can add 1 more item worth about 2-3k? That would kinda set it over the top for me. 3nodding
I don't have anything else......
Kleiner Bruder
xAleushax
So...do you accept or no?
Kleiner Bruder
Kleiner Bruder
xAleushax

Eeh.. well, I value your offer at 102k.... I really was looking for about 4k more. If I don't get any better offers, I will take it.
Eh, you know what? ******** it. Just send the trade. ******** it. I don't want this hat anymore. It is a b***h to sell... I better take this offer while I can. 3nodding
xAleushax
Kleiner Bruder
Kleiner Bruder
xAleushax

Eeh.. well, I value your offer at 102k.... I really was looking for about 4k more. If I don't get any better offers, I will take it.
What if I toss in my gaia shirt?
Kleiner Bruder
xAleushax
Kleiner Bruder
Kleiner Bruder
xAleushax

What if I toss in my gaia shirt?

Heh, that does make the offer sweeter. I would love it.
Should I send the trade?
Kleiner Bruder
Should I send the trade?

Sure. Send it all. 3nodding I will get ready for the selling of the stuff. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff