Welcome to Gaia! ::

when i try to play restort world i get this

Oops!
Looks like there's a problem with Resort World. Rest assured, the proper people have been notified and are working to solve the issue.
Would you like to try out a new game while you wait? You can always come back here later to play Resort World once it's fixed!

any one know why >?

Gracious Seeker

I notice it's not loading at all for me. Hopefully they're patching the never-ending load screen! emotion_kirakira
I get that too!
I just reload the page, and then Resort worlds works fine for me >.>

Romantic Genius

Same here. It's not loading at all. Been waiting now for about 10 minutes and still nothing.

Shy Friend

16,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
I've been getting the same thing . I don't know why neighter. look like we're all in the same boat.

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Blue screen of DOOM

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Yes. Sometimes I have to refresh 3 times before I can play the game.
Unfortunately the loading problem has returned as well. When posting an action it takes a long time before the 'loading' symbol disappears or it gets stuck and I have to restart the entire game.
when I clicked on Resort World This is what I get....

This webpage is not available
The server at ostrov10.mesury.ru can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.
Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... and deselect "Predict network actions to improve page load performance." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.

*** I checked my network settings and last thing i did was restart my router..***

I hope it gets fixed... crying

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Angel_Beat_my_heart
when I clicked on Resort World This is what I get....

This webpage is not available
The server at ostrov10.mesury.ru can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.
Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... and deselect "Predict network actions to improve page load performance." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.

*** I checked my network settings and last thing i did was restart my router..***

I hope it gets fixed... crying
It won't. They abruptly withdrew the game from Gaia with no explanation as to why. It was supposed to be gone several weeks ago on the 21st.

Merry Supporter

23,000 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It is permanently gone from gaia sad

Steadfast Friend

15,615 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
There won't be anymore problems with resort world. I's gone!! So long!

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Right now being gone is the biggest problem with Resort World. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out