Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have heard about people going and getting incest. where do I go to do this and where do I find the equment so I too can get teh incests?
You mean Bugs?
You go to baa'sken lake to old man logan's shop for the bug net. xd
Lmfao.

it's spelled "Insects". Oh jesus, you don't want to be saying "incest". That's COMPLEEEEETELY different. ^^;

Here, this is how to catch the bugs: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10069908&page=1

Dedicated Guildswoman

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Please say you're asking about Insects. You need to buy a bug net at the fishing store. Then go into the towns and equip it (yellow tab in the bottom right) and chase down the bugs.
Hopefully you mean insect. Incest is something FAR different.

If you mean the bugs in Towns, go to Logans and buy a bug net, then go into the Towns thing and click the yellow tab on the sit/stand button. Then when you're in any zipcode, click on bugs when you see them and you can try catching them.
Um. You mean insects, right? Insects. Incest is sex with people related to you. eek
All about how to get insects > http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1294375

I don't think I've laughed this much since gift-rape...

Erm. -cough- Yeah. Everyone else has already answered...
... xd Ah one of the best misspellings I've seen in a while. Sorry, I had to laugh.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
*snickers* You realize that incest is sexual relations between relatives, right? The word you're looking for is "insects."
Someone "Memorable" this, for serious.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Some threads make me do a spit take of coffee when I read them- this is one of those xd

At any rate, the people have posted some good links and directions which should solve your questions about catching insects. Just wander about towns after that and look for them. You'll get the hang of catching bugs soon enough smile
Find a willing cousin. xd

Sorry, couldn't help it. But like it was stated before, you have to buy a net from the fishing shop first.
Kudos to you.

One of the most hilarious mis-spells I've seen.

Subscribed for future laughs.
Geez, I didn't pick up that she meant "insects". sweatdrop All I could think was 'Why on earth is she asking us where to find incest?! @_@'

-Teh Fangirl-

I don't think I've laughed this much since gift-rape...

Erm. -cough- Yeah. Everyone else has already answered...

Gift-rape was awesome. xd You brought back good memories... heart
xd xd xd

That was intentional, wasn't it?

You get insects from gaia towns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items