< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Ukyono
Ookami sensei

You have a thing for time travelling, do you?
I usually reserve it for saving the universe from robots with plungers that fire lasers and when I get outbid on ebay; both can have historically catastrophic effects. For example, me and Frank Zappa once fought some dialects in the tomb of Elvis Presley. We won, but we ended up meeting this guy Named Jimi and he gave Zappa this really beat up guitar. The guitar was supposed to go to Yngwie Malmsteen and he was going to make the greatest rock album of all time. Fortunatly this was the result

Why we snuck into the Tomb of Elvis Presley to bid on Vinyl records against the Darlacts is my question. I think we decided to do it after drinking four or five shots of Absante`. I don't get a big police box like that guy on BBC either. Its an american phone booth so taking people with me is kinda wired.

I don't know what you take but I want it. Who is your dealer? X)

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ookami sensei
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Stein shouting for you was absolutely adorable! Your gift of art for him was absolutely gorgeous as well. ^_^ Do you have a minishop? I'd happily wait in line for you as well biggrin

It was the cutest thing ever! XD I was all "wtf" and "OMG AWWWWWW" at the same time! _^_ *still melts when thinks about it*
Well.. XDD I HAD one and closed it (even though I promised people drawings, ehhhh T.T""""""" ) and din't intend to open another one but it seems I do have a line so I guess I'll have to at least start writing down the usernames _^_ And I don't know the prices, but I've decided that it's still the V-day event, so people will pay me only as much as they want to or think the drawing is worth.

It was adorable~ I felt the same way when Louie talked to me yesterday. My hands started shaking I was so excited biggrin
This Valentine's event has really made me reorganize my favourites list. My top 3 are now Louie, Stein and Loyal. Their replies have been too adorable and funny to not take notice of them.

If I paid you what I thought it was worth I wouldn't have an inventory left at all XD

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Ookami sensei
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Stein shouting for you was absolutely adorable! Your gift of art for him was absolutely gorgeous as well. ^_^ Do you have a minishop? I'd happily wait in line for you as well biggrin

It was the cutest thing ever! XD I was all "wtf" and "OMG AWWWWWW" at the same time! _^_ *still melts when thinks about it*
Well.. XDD I HAD one and closed it (even though I promised people drawings, ehhhh T.T""""""" ) and din't intend to open another one but it seems I do have a line so I guess I'll have to at least start writing down the usernames _^_ And I don't know the prices, but I've decided that it's still the V-day event, so people will pay me only as much as they want to or think the drawing is worth.

It was adorable~ I felt the same way when Louie talked to me yesterday. My hands started shaking I was so excited biggrin
This Valentine's event has really made me reorganize my favourites list. My top 3 are now Louie, Stein and Loyal. Their replies have been too adorable and funny to not take notice of them.

If I paid you what I thought it was worth I wouldn't have an inventory left at all XD

I haven't seen all Louie's responses, but I've seen some the first day and awww, he was a sweetheart too! I've heard that Loyal's responses was awesome, too biggrin And Nicolae's x) They are all great! I always like Stein for some reason I don't even know why, but yeah, this event made me love him much more as well as the rest of NPCs. This is why I think the event is amazing. It's not really about the amount of the new items, but ensuring the community have fun.

Haha, thank you! <333 But, you know, you can also pay 1GG or nothing, just saying XD
Ookami sensei
Ukyono
Ookami sensei

I usually reserve it for saving the universe from robots with plungers that fire lasers and when I get outbid on ebay; both can have historically catastrophic effects. For example, me and Frank Zappa once fought some dialects in the tomb of Elvis Presley. We won, but we ended up meeting this guy Named Jimi and he gave Zappa this really beat up guitar. The guitar was supposed to go to Yngwie Malmsteen and he was going to make the greatest rock album of all time. Fortunatly this was the result

Why we snuck into the Tomb of Elvis Presley to bid on Vinyl records against the Darlacts is my question. I think we decided to do it after drinking four or five shots of Absante`. I don't get a big police box like that guy on BBC either. Its an american phone booth so taking people with me is kinda wired.

Autism? I don't think I can give you that. I can give you Dextromethamphetamine, but they really are not a good time. Also don't google that long word.

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ookami sensei

I haven't seen all Louie's responses, but I've seen some the first day and awww, he was a sweetheart too! I've heard that Loyal's responses was awesome, too biggrin And Nicolae's x) They are all great! I always like Stein for some reason I don't even know why, but yeah, this event made me love him much more as well as the rest of NPCs. This is why I think the event is amazing. It's not really about the amount of the new items, but ensuring the community have fun.

Haha, thank you! <333 But, you know, you can also pay 1GG or nothing, just saying XD

Louie was very sweet. I about died being able to chat with him. He said I could have his underwear too biggrin So I've got that going for me. heart Stein's rather adorable. It pleased me greatly to see how nice he is in the forum. You can only know so much about the NPCs when you visit their shops ^_^

1GG = 1Gazillion Gold to me XD

I would never pay only 1g for such exquisite artwork. It's worth at least a million times that. I could always do an art trade as well biggrin I draw here and there XD Not as good as you do but I do.

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Ukyono
Ookami sensei
Ukyono
Ookami sensei

Autism? I don't think I can give you that. I can give you Dextromethamphetamine, but they really are not a good time. Also don't google that long word.

Thank you, actually I think I'll stay with my depression ;> And my brother's Asperger syndrome ;>
Damn you, get out of my head XD

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Ookami sensei

Louie was very sweet. I about died being able to chat with him. He said I could have his underwear too biggrin So I've got that going for me. heart Stein's rather adorable. It pleased me greatly to see how nice he is in the forum. You can only know so much about the NPCs when you visit their shops ^_^

1GG = 1Gazillion Gold to me XD

I would never pay only 1g for such exquisite artwork. It's worth at least a million times that. I could always do an art trade as well biggrin I draw here and there XD Not as good as you do but I do.

Yes, I was surprised by his sweetnes actually biggrin D bawww, I have the Nicolae's underwear item... or maybe I've sold it? O.o Anyway, maybe the next event I'll try with Nicu too, I always like him too. And Louie is soooo prettyyyyy. And sweet as we could see ^^ Yeah, and there is a manga, but I rarely check it, tbh ^^; But yesterday I've checked even the Monstrosity story to know more about Stein. He's so mysterious, isn't he? heart

Oh come ON it's not THAT good. I used some tricks to make it appear better than it really is ^^; And we can do an art trade, but I never have an idea what I'd like to be drawn for me xD But well, there is the mentioned line, so I have time to think what do I want and you have time to think if you wish to pay 1g or if you prefer to do an art trade biggrin

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ookami sensei

Yes, I was surprised by his sweetnes actually biggrin D bawww, I have the Nicolae's underwear item... or maybe I've sold it? O.o Anyway, maybe the next event I'll try with Nicu too, I always like him too. And Louie is soooo prettyyyyy. And sweet as we could see ^^ Yeah, and there is a manga, but I rarely check it, tbh ^^; But yesterday I've checked even the Monstrosity story to know more about Stein. He's so mysterious, isn't he? heart

Oh come ON it's not THAT good. I used some tricks to make it appear better than it really is ^^; And we can do an art trade, but I never have an idea what I'd like to be drawn for me xD But well, there is the mentioned line, so I have time to think what do I want and you have time to think if you wish to pay 1g or if you prefer to do an art trade biggrin

I think I have 3 pairs of Nicolai's undies. I might have to buy more. There's so many pairs in the auction the poor guy's are less than 10k.

I've read the manga. I love it and I'm sad it's not updated as often as I'd like it to. But fanart is always fun to look at in the meantime heart

He is heart His looks remind me of my OC Coran, minus the stitches so I'm drawn to him anyways XD

Yes. Yes it is. It's amazing. Artists never know how truly beautiful their own work is because they think it's flawed, knowing all the places where they cheated or think they messed up. But trust me, it's really, truly gorgeous. ^_^

I'd wait as long as you'd like. As long as it's not a year or three. haha

Here's some examples for you:

User Image

User Image

User Image

I can think up good ideas ^_^ I can draw you with Stein if you'd like haha

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Ookami sensei

I think I have 3 pairs of Nicolai's undies. I might have to buy more. There's so many pairs in the auction the poor guy's are less than 10k.

I've read the manga. I love it and I'm sad it's not updated as often as I'd like it to. But fanart is always fun to look at in the meantime heart

He is heart His looks remind me of my OC Coran, minus the stitches so I'm drawn to him anyways XD

Yes. Yes it is. It's amazing. Artists never know how truly beautiful their own work is because they think it's flawed, knowing all the places where they cheated or think they messed up. But trust me, it's really, truly gorgeous. ^_^

I'd wait as long as you'd like. As long as it's not a year or three. haha

Here's some examples for you:

User Image

User Image

User Image

I can think up good ideas ^_^ I can draw you with Stein if you'd like haha

Haha, Nicolae seems to leave parts of his wardrobe everywhere biggrin Naughty boy x) That's why we love him.
I guess now I'll read the manga XD I'm on Gaia for several years, but I've never been this active and never had so much fun. And I've had my first time with Stein ;P I mean the first time I was trying to get an NPC's attention and I got it wink AND OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH XD

Does this OC of yours also have white hair? biggrin White/silver hair bishies are one of my weaknesses "XD

You're probably right, but I also am right in the fact that I absolutely can't draw anatomy. If it's correct it's by accident usually x) And I have a tendency to ruin the drawings at the end by correcting them XD But thank you very much and it means a lot to me, that you like it heart Even if I don't look excited, it's 4:21 am here and I'm just tired but I am really grateful for your kind words :*

Well you can always draw Break from Pandora Hearts or Loki or idk... Me and Stein? But that would be... *_* EMBARASSING >///////////////////////<

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ookami sensei

Haha, Nicolae seems to leave parts of his wardrobe everywhere biggrin Naughty boy x) That's why we love him.
I guess now I'll read the manga XD I'm on Gaia for several years, but I've never been this active and never had so much fun. And I've had my first time with Stein ;P I mean the first time I was trying to get an NPC's attention and I got it wink AND OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH XD

Does this OC of yours also have white hair? biggrin White/silver hair bishies are one of my weaknesses "XD

You're probably right, but I also am right in the fact that I absolutely can't draw anatomy. If it's correct it's by accident usually x) And I have a tendency to ruin the drawings at the end by correcting them XD But thank you very much and it means a lot to me, that you like it heart Even if I don't look excited, it's 4:21 am here and I'm just tired but I am really grateful for your kind words :*

Well you can always draw Break from Pandora Hearts or Loki or idk... Me and Stein? But that would be... *_* EMBARASSING >///////////////////////<

Yes. There's so many I'm surprised they're not all over the place XD

The first time I ever wanted an NPC's attention was before Louie was created. I was able to get the Mothership as a friend before they shut down the UFO event in Towns. I was on Gaia for a week nonstop watching it XD

Yes. He does have white hair~

User Image

Break is lovely~ Gil is my favourite in PH. Have you caught up on the manga on that? Break's been a major character lately.

I can make it sweet or cute~ Like him using you as a dress up doll for his clothes biggrin
Ookami sensei
Ukyono
Ookami sensei
Ukyono
Ookami sensei

Thank you, actually I think I'll stay with my depression ;> And my brother's Asperger syndrome ;>
Damn you, get out of my head XD
I have asperger syndrome in the savant spectrum. I barley have graspe on my own mind, its pretty lonely up here.

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Ookami sensei

Yes. There's so many I'm surprised they're not all over the place XD

The first time I ever wanted an NPC's attention was before Louie was created. I was able to get the Mothership as a friend before they shut down the UFO event in Towns. I was on Gaia for a week nonstop watching it XD

Yes. He does have white hair~

User Image

Break is lovely~ Gil is my favourite in PH. Have you caught up on the manga on that? Break's been a major character lately.

I can make it sweet or cute~ Like him using you as a dress up doll for his clothes biggrin

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen the UFO event. I'm not sure >.< I was never fan of Towns in the first place, so if I was active on Gaia on that time I probably ignored it. Or just wasn't here.

Oh, he IS similar! biggrin White long loose hair, heterochromia with one eye gold and red clothes biggrin D Haha, I understand now biggrin

B-but it's still Mary Sue >////////////////< I-I usually leave Mary Sue in my head and don't allow her to get out >///////////////////< That's why I never draw myself or my avatars or other alternative versions with my fav characters >///////////////<

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
ChihayatheBlackAngel

Forgot to answer that "XD

I think everyone likes Gil. I mean how can you not like him biggrin And he's so pretty too smile I ship him so hard with Alice *__* I will go down with this ship x)
Yeah, I read it as soon as the new chapter is out. And I'm afraid Break will not survive till the end of the manga. But that's the usual thing. My always character almost always die ._. My poor baby, Bureiku-chan.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ermagerd! The perfection! STEIN SENPAI PLZ NOTICE HER

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ookami sensei

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen the UFO event. I'm not sure >.< I was never fan of Towns in the first place, so if I was active on Gaia on that time I probably ignored it. Or just wasn't here.

Oh, he IS similar! biggrin White long loose hair, heterochromia with one eye gold and red clothes biggrin D Haha, I understand now biggrin

B-but it's still Mary Sue >////////////////< I-I usually leave Mary Sue in my head and don't allow her to get out >///////////////////< That's why I never draw myself or my avatars or other alternative versions with my fav characters >///////////////<

The ufo event I want to say was around late 2006-early 07. It was a Christmas thing. It's been quite a long while since they have logged on. That particular NPC hasn't logged on since 2/22/07. People would sit in giant triangles in towns and it lagged Towns really bad XD They released the Mini-UFOs and a few neat items like Watermeat during that time.

Coran is the first OC I ever made heart I'm glad you like him and can understand why I'm drawn to Stein due to the similarities XD

It is but it isn't. If it's for your enjoyment I don't see why you can't have fun with it XD If couple art makes you uncomfortable I could always draw Break braiding Stein's hair?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff