Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Minty Andee
Pirate Santa
Minty Andee
Pirate Santa
His super power is to make quotes and references at dramatically appropriate times to evoke feelings of nostalgia and cue the audience in while also rewarding longtime fans and exceptionally literate people with 'in jokes'. Without him it would be hard to tell if it is an ominous dramatic moment or an exciting build up to a fight scene, but he quotes Penny from Dr Horrible 'Its ok billy, Captain Hammer will save us' and with those simple words reveals that you've made a terrible mistake and he's going to die... OH CRAP! DONT QUOTE DR HORRIBLE! Or at least rethink your current course of action if he does say something like that.

You're really into this! xD

If I'm not a fan how can I expect anyone else to be? And if nobody likes him, how can you expect him to survive? So it's for the best, trust me.

Well, if you have the power to multiply, he's got all the fans he needs! He should be okay.

Good point. You know I never considered it before, but using duplicates as suicidal drones could be useful... need to get down an elevator shaft that's busted? duplicate and send a thousand of them down first, then stand on the bodies and slowly re-absorb them so the 'ground' you are on slowly lowers.

Shameless Nerd

Pirate Santa
Minty Andee
Pirate Santa
Minty Andee
Pirate Santa
His super power is to make quotes and references at dramatically appropriate times to evoke feelings of nostalgia and cue the audience in while also rewarding longtime fans and exceptionally literate people with 'in jokes'. Without him it would be hard to tell if it is an ominous dramatic moment or an exciting build up to a fight scene, but he quotes Penny from Dr Horrible 'Its ok billy, Captain Hammer will save us' and with those simple words reveals that you've made a terrible mistake and he's going to die... OH CRAP! DONT QUOTE DR HORRIBLE! Or at least rethink your current course of action if he does say something like that.

You're really into this! xD

If I'm not a fan how can I expect anyone else to be? And if nobody likes him, how can you expect him to survive? So it's for the best, trust me.

Well, if you have the power to multiply, he's got all the fans he needs! He should be okay.

Good point. You know I never considered it before, but using duplicates as suicidal drones could be useful... need to get down an elevator shaft that's busted? duplicate and send a thousand of them down first, then stand on the bodies and slowly re-absorb them so the 'ground' you are on slowly lowers.

Mobid...but useful!

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
kerrowe
Hysteriavitis
kerrowe

Ooh.... Reminds me fondly of lasagna. 4laugh

Yeah, kind of similar now that I think about it. xd
What's the name again just as reminder.

Pastitsio - and is known as a Greek dish.
Contest is over!
...Winner's aren't posted yet, though.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
ShirubaNeko
...Winner's aren't posted yet, though.

I saw her post the winners, maybe the front page isn't updated, but the winners were already chosen.
And its over. Good job Team Gaia. I loved this one! Very 2007 of you all! The music for the Mini game made my week.

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Please update the first page. I got tired of digging through ten pages to find it.

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
siskataya
Helllooooooooo everyone!

Wow, so glad to see you've all been hanging out, having fun, and making friends! Forgive my absence in here for a few days. It was a long weekend for me and I was super busy - between fixing my house and training for an upcoming event, life had me super busy.

Hope you all are having fun - today is the last day of the contest, so best of luck to everyone!

Here are the winners so far:
Page: 229
Siefren
OoO! *is glomped.* OnO *puppy dog face as his pillow is taken away.*

Page: 86
Laedt
You should! You should! whee

Page: 118
LukaLuna
You have to see this. Ha ha.

Page: 14
koalasandptv

//looks up
nyaaa~
meeeow~~

Page: 34
MissDotHacker
I love gum! *catches a gumball and stuffs it in my mouth*

Page: 136
Wyverntales
Happy Valentine's Day cat_4laugh

Page: 71
oO Puppet Master Oo
Which one?

Page: 31
Super Nightsong
*purrs and hugs*

emotion_donotwant

Timid Animal

8,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cappilette
oosydneyoo
Cappilette
oosydneyoo
Cappilette

cute!

eh
his wife doesn't celebrate Valentines.
maybe that's why

What! doesn't celebrate valentines! Whaaaat! whhh... why? is she from a place that does not celebrate?

Apparently, she's Jewish and doesn't really go for Christian saint days
also, a direct quote "everyday with me is a love holiday"
which was not a good thing to say given the maturity level of our class is around zero.

Haha I bet your whole class died laughing. So I'm guessing he isn't Jewish. Still though its not particularly a Christian holiday anymore, It has been modeled so much from what is was originally. Hopefully she'll grow to enjoy it enough to partake in the festives.

nah, she's not that kind of age to encourage any more growth.
uh
you know what i mean

I think I do know what you mean sweatdrop Still that is sad, she doesn't know what she is missing out on. Valentines day is such a good holiday.

Timid Animal

8,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well good luck everyone. heart Hopefully we can all talk a little longer on this thread. I'm hoping they don't close it immediately. There are so many good conversations going on it. crying

Timid Animal

8,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anyone I haven't friended already but I've been talking to please shot me an "add" and I'll accept. I want to do this now incase they really do close it afterward.
Gekkarts
Hello everyone (: <3

hi!! are you new here?? 3nodding biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out