• Ultimate Player 200
Cotton Candy Panic
Silverlight Symphony
Cotton Candy Panic
Kare Juroku
Cotton Candy Panic
*Sits up and watches*

I'm gettin' too old for this, I swear.

Lol, stop. You're not old. Why do people say that, anyway?

Hey now, I'll be thirty in a little over a month. I think that's old enough to complain about being old. But then when I'm forty and fifty I'll look back and be like "Man I was a whiner" User Image

I turn 30 tomorrow sweatdrop Oh gosh thank you Louie!! I sooo wanted your attention today!! I would have been busy tomorrow i am afraid sweatdrop

Oh that's right, I think I noticed you're a little bit older than me.

Heheh, should I call you Big Sister Silver then?

sweatdrop I-I won't... please don't hurt me even for suggesting that.

crying why so much hate... lol!

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
[NPC] Louie
Everyone in this thread is so incredibly gracious and kind! I scarcely know what to say except to thank you all! Honestly, had I actual blood pumping through my veins, I might actually start blushing.

Aww, you're so amazing and cute. whee

Thank you a thousand times for making everyone's dreams come true!

heart heart heart

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
[NPC] Louie
Everyone in this thread is so incredibly gracious and kind! I scarcely know what to say except to thank you all! Honestly, had I actual blood pumping through my veins, I might actually start blushing.

I'm sure we're all blushing enough for you. Those of us who aren't vampires anyway. It's just such an honour to meet you! emotion_bigheart

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[NPC] Louie

They are wonderful people. I have spent many hours with them, and discussed many things. This has been the best day of my life and after life. Spending it with them made it all the better.

You're welcome dear Master Louie. If you begin blushing, we would like to see. whee

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
*Spins around* I should buy gifties for people.

Oh, Erisiel, Kitten was me if you got my gift. That's what distracted me from being here, I noticed your signature and wanted to check if I still had The Nightmare.
Unfortunately I must dash for a bit -- I can't stay away from my shop forever, Edmund would be most upset when he returns! -- but I'll never forget your kind words, everyone! Thank you again for brightening this vampire's day! Until we meet again!

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
[NPC] Louie
Unfortunately I must dash for a bit -- I can't stay away from my shop forever, Edmund would be most upset when he returns! -- but I'll never forget your kind words, everyone! Thank you again for brightening this vampire's day! Until we meet again!

Awwww!!! Tell Cygnus to visit as well! *huggles you* and visit again soon!

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[NPC] Louie

Good bye dear Master! We shall all visit your shop often! Thank you so much for visiting! We love you! heart heart heart heart

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
[NPC] Louie

You've brightened our days too! Farewell for now! heart

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Silverlight Symphony

gonk Uuuh I can't afford anything off your wishlist, is it okay if I give you something possibly silly instead?

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
I feel so lightheaded with happiness! Now if only our dear Louie was in a Gaia dating sims game as suggested in my signature crying

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cotton Candy Panic
Silverlight Symphony

gonk Uuuh I can't afford anything off your wishlist, is it okay if I give you something possibly silly instead?

You dont need to get me anything my dear!!! heart

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
ChihayatheBlackAngel

*Dances with you*

Best day ever? Or BEST DAY EVER?

rofl

Now that job just has to come through for you! I bet it will, this really makes me think luck is in your favor.

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am so happy right now. I really, truly have been waiting years for a chance to talk like this.

This has to be a sign that my interview went well. I think I'm going to cry with joy.

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
Are we all still breathing? Noones passed out under the table or anything? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers