ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel

Yeah that would be the best.

Food time!

Eat something yummy!

Sadly not, it's a diet day. crying

Diet food can still be yummy. I was on medical weight loss for a while and developed a taste for fruit smoothies made with fruit ice and milk, and home made diet cheesecake.

They made me eat a ton of chicken on that diet. I got really good at making it.

Yeah, it can, but most of my favourite foods are NOT very good for me. xd Well, they're not AWFUL because I'm vegetarian and don't eat ready-meals and the like, but still... sweatdrop

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cotton Candy Panic

Congrats on all your hard work then.

I'd go and get the free month of the pokemon bank, but like I have nothing to put in it because I also still need to finish Pokemon White gonk I'M SO LAZY. I want my Pokemon from that though, so... gonna have to do it sometime...

If you bring them all over you can restart it to get the other starters. Or I can breed you one. I have every one of them so any one you want, I can make for you ^_^

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Cotton Candy Panic

3nodding Oooh that sounds all super amazing, I really hope you get the job. I shall keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

In other, random, news... your signature reminds me I should continue playing my Pokemon game instead of worrying so much about the cats in my town in Animal Crossing sweatdrop

We should exchange friend codes biggrin I can breed you nice things and we can trade and play battle etc :3

I just got a 6IV Japanese ditto. I'm very happy that now I can breed for shinies and competitive level pokemon lol

Either of you playing Black/White gen? I'm still trying to complete my Pokedex there and it's getting hard to find people who'll breed the non-catchables or help with trade evolutions. sweatdrop

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Cotton Candy Panic

Congrats on all your hard work then.

I'd go and get the free month of the pokemon bank, but like I have nothing to put in it because I also still need to finish Pokemon White gonk I'M SO LAZY. I want my Pokemon from that though, so... gonna have to do it sometime...

If you bring them all over you can restart it to get the other starters. Or I can breed you one. I have every one of them so any one you want, I can make for you ^_^

I only tend to like one started in each of the generations, the others never look right to me and I can always pick up similar elemental critters throughout the game. Thanks anyway though!

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Erisiel

Either of you playing Black/White gen? I'm still trying to complete my Pokedex there and it's getting hard to find people who'll breed the non-catchables or help with trade evolutions. sweatdrop

Yes. I'm about to restart mine, but I still have everything I didn't trade to bank. Are there any you're looking for in particular? The only thing I don't have for sure are the legendaries. I took them all to my Y game already.

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cotton Candy Panic

I only tend to like one started in each of the generations, the others never look right to me and I can always pick up similar elemental critters throughout the game. Thanks anyway though!

I do too usually, but I like to have them for completion purposes biggrin

We hit 40 pages guys~ I'm so happy right now heart

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel

Yes. I'm about to restart mine, but I still have everything I didn't trade to bank. Are there any you're looking for in particular? The only thing I don't have for sure are the legendaries. I took them all to my Y game already.

I think I had all the legendaries and rares. I was trying to collect all DWF but I can't remember what I was missing offhand. I'll have to have a look when I change computer, the file I was keeping track on isn't on this one. sweatdrop

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Louie!!! come get your underwear already and me too while you're at it!! redface

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Erisiel

I think I had all the legendaries and rares. I was trying to collect all DWF but I can't remember what I was missing offhand. I'll have to have a look when I change computer, the file I was keeping track on isn't on this one. sweatdrop

I keep track of my national dex with a Google Drive document. It makes it much easier when switching between computers if I'm not home or on someone else's biggrin

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
Silverlight Symphony
Louie!!! come get your underwear already and me too while you're at it!! redface

Me next! redface

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel

I keep track of my national dex with a Google Drive document. It makes it much easier when switching between computers if I'm not home or on someone else's biggrin

I've got a private page on my blog with mine but it's out of date. sweatdrop

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Erisiel
Silverlight Symphony

Me next! redface

D: Me first! I'll share I promise.

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel
Silverlight Symphony

Me next! redface

We'll just bounce him between everyone here until he's too tired to think, and then we'll play paper rock scissors to determine who gets to have him sleep on their couch. 4laugh

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel
Silverlight Symphony

Me next! redface

If you don't, the rest of us cannot be held accountable for our actions. xd

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
Cotton Candy Panic
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel
Silverlight Symphony

Me next! redface

We'll just bounce him between everyone here until he's too tired to think, and then we'll play paper rock scissors to determine who gets to have him sleep on their couch. 4laugh

Sounds like a plan!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces