scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
i'm back.

thanks for the bumps you guys. <3

*takes a deep breath and tries to relax*

I promised you I'd help. whee

emotion_hug

so.. this morning i slipped on black ice. my right knee is still red but i am sure it's going to bruise.. sweatdrop

How is your walking? any trouble?

I once did that on the brick walkway out front. Had to walk with a actual cane for a while. My classmates called me Gimpy.

awwwww. that is sad jayce. sad

well, it was stinging this morning and now it is sore. it hasn't changed color yet but it's like getting a sports injury.

That sounds rough. I hope it healing isn't as rough.
I was always a clumsy boy as a kid, Sliding down the hills behind our old house. There was a broken beer bottle under the snow right where I landed. I still have the scar right over my kneecap. The guy didn't sew it right so it never healed properly. It looks like something Stein would have. I can't count the scars I have all over my body, too many and most self inflicted with stupid things like getting my toe caught in the stairs of an escalator. I never wore sandals since.

Tootsi's Husband

scullylam

I am sorry, it will get better, just takes time. And sometimes some people just need to be told off, I am more then positive she deserved it if you told her off.

I am going back and fourth on the computer, so my responses will be slow, sorry. >.<

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
i'm back.

thanks for the bumps you guys. <3

*takes a deep breath and tries to relax*

I promised you I'd help. whee

emotion_hug

so.. this morning i slipped on black ice. my right knee is still red but i am sure it's going to bruise.. sweatdrop

I once did that on the brick walkway out front. Had to walk with a actual cane for a while. My classmates called me Gimpy.

well, it was stinging this morning and now it is sore. it hasn't changed color yet but it's like getting a sports injury.

That sounds rough. I hope it healing isn't as right.
I was always a clumsy boy as a kid, Sliding down the hills behind our old house. There was a broken beer bottle under the snow right where I landed. I still have the scar right over my kneecap. The guy didn't sew it right so it never healed properly. It looks like something Stein would have. I can't count the scars I have all over my body, too many and most self inflicted with stupid things like getting my toe caught in the stairs of an escalator. I never wore sandals since.

ouch painful!!!! my knees are probably scar-covered. from all the sports in high school and also i scraped them when i was little too.

Divine Muse

scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

emotion_hug

That sounds rough. I hope it healing isn't as right.

ouch painful!!!! my knees are probably scar-covered. from all the sports in high school and also i scraped them when i was little too.

But we lived life, we weren't scared of it and got scarred knees and dirt under our fingernails enjoying our adventures.

I think that sums it up.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Unveiling
scullylam

I am sorry, it will get better, just takes time. And sometimes some people just need to be told off, I am more then positive she deserved it if you told her off.

I am going back and fourth on the computer, so my responses will be slow, sorry. >.<

it's fine.

the telling off the girl was related to window display project. for class we have to put together a display showing clothing and such. she been mouthing me about "well you better have it ready. no time left" but our display doesn't go up until march 4th. so with her mouthing, i ended up going ahead buying clothes and everything. not much of a group project. -_- so i told her off and told her to stop it. and this is why it is annoying to work with some that well... you know.. not that right in the head..

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
jayce- indeed.

Divine Muse

scullylam
Unveiling
scullylam

it's fine.

the telling off the girl was related to window display project. for class we have to put together a display showing clothing and such. she been mouthing me about "well you better have it ready. no time left" but our display doesn't go up until march 4th. so with her mouthing, i ended up going ahead buying clothes and everything. not much of a group project. -_- so i told her off and told her to stop it. and this is why it is annoying to work with some that well... you know.. not that right in the head..

She doesn't sound like she's that good at a group project.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Unveiling
scullylam

it's fine.

yep. and that she doesn't have any trust at all. she kept pointing out "where's the sketch" and i told her that i will have it ready for when it's due, which is late next week. i also told her i been having to work on scholarships and all this stuff that she needs to shut up. okay i didn't say shut up to her but really.. -_- i used financial aid money for this, paying out of pocket for stuff so it will be really good. and i explained to her the concept and everything so wtf at her.

after that happened, i talked to my teacher for that class and explained. my teacher understands but this also will be testing how everyone works together for the fashion show. like, how much can everyone get on each other's nerves. and i also told my teacher i wtf'd at how the promotions leader now says he wants to do various posters. like 5 posters, each representing a city. i said that as an idea and now he decides he wants to do that. and here i made a mock up of the single type he wanted. so i dont have time to dedicate to 6 posters. i have clothing and accessories to sew for the fashion show. and yeah, this is all a pain in the bum that added to the pain from the message. (right now i am trying to not count the days i not received a reason why... )

Divine Muse

scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Unveiling
scullylam

it's fine.

yep. and that she doesn't have any trust at all. she kept pointing out "where's the sketch" and i told her that i will have it ready for when it's due, which is late next week. i also told her i been having to work on scholarships and all this stuff that she needs to shut up. okay i didn't say shut up to her but really.. -_- i used financial aid money for this, paying out of pocket for stuff so it will be really good. and i explained to her the concept and everything so wtf at her.

after that happened, i talked to my teacher for that class and explained. my teacher understands but this also will be testing how everyone works together for the fashion show. like, how much can everyone get on each other's nerves. and i also told my teacher i wtf'd at how the promotions leader now says he wants to do various posters. like 5 posters, each representing a city. i said that as an idea and now he decides he wants to do that. and here i made a mock up of the single type he wanted. so i dont have time to dedicate to 6 posters. i have clothing and accessories to sew for the fashion show. and yeah, this is all a pain in the bum that added to the pain from the message. (right now i am trying to not count the days i not received a reason why... )

Reminds me of this
http://notalwayslearning.com/doesnt-react-well-with-others/33835

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Unveiling
scullylam

it's fine.

Reminds me of this

wow... yeah that is pretty acurate. also, what do you think of the word "InterFASHIONal"?

Divine Muse

scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

it's fine.

Reminds me of this

wow... yeah that is pretty accurate. also, what do you think of the word "InterFASHIONal"?

It's interesting. But I have no idea what the project is about so. . . .take my opinion with a grain of salt.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

it's fine.

Reminds me of this

wow... yeah that is pretty accurate. also, what do you think of the word "InterFASHIONal"?

It's interesting. But I have no idea what the project is about so. . . .take my opinion with a grain of salt.

okay good. so you don't like it either. i don't like it. rofl i thought it could be offensive due to it being a tongue in cheek word. "international fashion". the fashion show is to showcase 5 fashion capitals and designs from students. i was working on a poster and realized that the word doesn't really fit as a title. (link is dropbox)

Divine Muse

scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

Reminds me of this

okay good. so you don't like it either. i don't like it. rofl i thought it could be offensive due to it being a tongue in cheek word. "international fashion". the fashion show is to showcase 5 fashion capitals and designs from students. i was working on a poster and realized that the word doesn't really fit as a title. (link is dropbox)

Jeez Scully, even after my being gone for a year you can still read me like a damn book.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

Jeez Scully, even after my being gone for a year you can still read me like a damn book.

really????? surprised

so... i just checked the mail and... the one that i am upset over that started this thread.. i got him a late birthday gift and it came in today........ i... need to not cry.. don't cry... not while sister is in here and have "austenland" playing... *bites lip* sad

edit: oops i meant late not last.

Divine Muse

scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

really????? surprised

so... i just checked the mail and... the one that i am upset over that started this thread.. i got him a last birthday gift and it came in today........ i... need to not cry.. don't cry... not while sister is in here and have "austenland" playing... *bites lip* sad

*just hugs you and shares his half price chocolates with you* I hate seeing you like this but I know I was in the exact same place years ago and you helped me. I hope I'm doing an OK job of returning the favor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff