Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Stalker

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
awww man jayce. now i wonder how that heart cake is made... and i want a slice..

you and hasil found me.. sweatdrop

and the sad thing with hoping for a valentines event, if there was a gold sink like the past to donate to an npc and get a comment/reply on profile, i have 18 mil to throw at that.

and it's raining here... sad

*tries to cheer up*
I understand everything Scully is going through.

I feel the same way about NPC Ian. I really hope she gets to talk to him before the event is over.

Sparkly Stalker

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt

I feel the same way about NPC Ian. I really hope she gets to talk to him before the event is over.

when does the event end? and i feel bad for not entering all the cafe contests like i wanted to. i had plans for the dropplr one. sad
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt

when does the event end? and i feel bad for not entering all the cafe contests like i wanted to. i had plans for the dropplr one. sad

I think the 18th?

I'll double check for you though in case I am wrong.
scullylam
awww man jayce. now i wonder how that heart cake is made... and i want a slice..

and the sad thing with hoping for a valentines event, if there was a gold sink like the past to donate to an npc and get a comment/reply on profile, i have 18 mil to throw at that.

*tries to cheer up*

And Hey, if NPC Ian can notice me after ten years of ignoring me, Nicolae can certainly find time to make eyes at you. *hugs*

Sparkly Stalker

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

*tries to cheer up*

And Hey, if NPC Ian can notice me after ten years of ignoring me, Nicolae can certainly find time to make eyes at you. *hugs*

yeah... hopefully. unless he's off on adventures, locked in a closet since cressy hates his guts or thrown off the airship to fight off bears in a forest.

i'll try to stay logged in but will be reading some apparel homework.. sweatdrop

and i'll try not be all sulking the rest of tonight. worse case, tomorrow i am at school until 1:50pm. so i'd be logging in here about 2:40pm est. just, would the event stay through all tomorrow or not...
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

*tries to cheer up*

yeah... hopefully. unless he's off on adventures, locked in a closet since cressy hates his guts or thrown off the airship to fight off bears in a forest.

i'll try to stay logged in but will be reading some apparel homework.. sweatdrop

and i'll try not be all sulking the rest of tonight. worse case, tomorrow i am at school until 1:50pm. so i'd be logging in here about 2:40pm est. just, would the event stay through all tomorrow or not...

Want I should bump this thread for you just in case?

Sparkly Stalker

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

*tries to cheer up*

sure. and i don't mind if you want to share more food images. >>
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

*tries to cheer up*

sure. and i don't mind if you want to share more food images. >>

I shall do my best to get your man to talk to you!

Perfect Spirit

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
hi scully , im sorry he still hasnt shown up yet sad Just have faith

Moonlight Healer

[NPC] Nicolae

Nyan? <83
Niiiiiiiiiic, get your a** down here you slacker!

Perfect Spirit

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*energetically swings gold and cake around* NICOLAE..COME HERE!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff