Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Kiwi Scottson

lol, my cat does s**t like that all the time. xD

Your cat is awesome.

My cat is boring, even though she is still young.

She is still very bratty and obnoxious, but does not play. Well, sometimes she attacks the dog's tail when he walks by, which freaks him out, even though he is like 10 times bigger then her.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hyunah
VKiera
I'm totally sketching Stein art this morning but there's no way I'm finishing it in time for anything XD It's just a rough sketch. >.> Stupid school, I didn't get any free time until this morning.
You can always use it for the easter event or something? So youll really be ahead =D

xd I suppose so, it's just sketchy line art right now and needs a lot of work, if I save if for Easter it might just get colored. might...>.> Hope Stein is involved in the event...idk maybe he can like...reject the Easter bunny for his bad fashion sense? rofl

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Madame Mae
Kiwi Scottson

lol, my cat does s**t like that all the time. xD

Your cat is awesome.

My cat is boring, even though she is still young.

She is still very bratty and obnoxious, but does not play. Well, sometimes she attacks the dog's tail when he walks by, which freaks him out, even though he is like 10 times bigger then her.

What breed is she?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
VKiera
Hyunah
VKiera
I'm totally sketching Stein art this morning but there's no way I'm finishing it in time for anything XD It's just a rough sketch. >.> Stupid school, I didn't get any free time until this morning.
You can always use it for the easter event or something? So youll really be ahead =D

xd I suppose so, it's just sketchy line art right now and needs a lot of work, if I save if for Easter it might just get colored. might...>.> Hope Stein is involved in the event...idk maybe he can like...reject the Easter bunny for his bad fashion sense? rofl
xd That would be rather hilarious to view.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Kiwi Scottson

What breed is she?

Oh I have no idea, she adopted us after her owners moved and abandoned her. She is SO NOISY though. Let me find a picture.

Guh, even though I have taken so many pictures of her, I never put any online. Let me look for a picture of a cat that LOOKS like her.

Okies well she looks a lot like this picture, but she is more grey then brown, and she is a lot more white then tabby. I guess she is still a tabby though >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I liked this picture, because this cat has the same bratty face my cat has.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Look at those whiskers. Insanity.

I swear to god, no matter when I go to sleep I always wake up at 3 pm. gonk I am trying to wake up in the morning by moving my alarm up each hour, but it's not working. I keep turning it off and then just lying there and I pass back out. X__X

Maybe I should move my alarm halfway across the room to get my a** out of bed....

In any case, I am still sleepy right now, but I have crafts to do so I should probably do that...

Witty Loverboy

20,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
Stein, or a Stein anon, sent me a Valentine!
Quote:
To my dearest AlaskanBookwyrm,
User Image
You fans need to keep out of my office. Now take your picture and go.User Image

He's probably sick of the 150 Valentines I sent him whee

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I wonder if Stein got back to normal for him to add the reject stamp once again on us. xd

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
@BAI: I don't know about you, but when I sleep too much, I am ALWAYS sleepy. I seem to do better a little sleep deprived >>

Man, it is a nice day out today! I just got back from my lunch break, and it is sunny, a nice breeze, and in the high 60's.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Madame Mae
@BAI: I don't know about you, but when I sleep too much, I am ALWAYS sleepy. I seem to do better a little sleep deprived >>

Man, it is a nice day out today! I just got back from my lunch break, and it is sunny, a nice breeze, and in the high 60's.
Sounds very nice, Mae. It's rather cold here but sunny.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Madame Mae

We are having super nice spring weather, it is really the only time we have nice weather. Unless you like sweltering heat or a very dry cold.

/shoos some of the nice weather your way

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Madame Mae
Magnificent Moonbeam
Madame Mae

We are having super nice spring weather, it is really the only time we have nice weather. Unless you like sweltering heat or a very dry cold.

/shoos some of the nice weather your way
*holds them in a bottle* Thanks, Mae. Whateould you think of my question about Stein back to normal when we got that anon message? I remember someone guess that Stein might have been drunk when he unrejected us.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Maybe the valentine day spirit (is that a thing?) weakened his defenses a bit, but he is back to normal now that he holiday has ended.

Him being drunk or drugged is also a good thought, although I cannot imagine him taking either himself. Maybe he was under anesthesia after replacing a part?

Or (for kiwi) someone strapped a bomb to him, and he was forced to send us that letter, or be blown up.

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Madame Mae

Or (for kiwi) someone strapped a bomb to him, and he was forced to send us that letter, or be blown up.

Moriarty is the biggest Stein fan.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Madame Mae
Maybe the valentine day spirit (is that a thing?) weakened his defenses a bit, but he is back to normal now that he holiday has ended.

Him being drunk or drugged is also a good thought, although I cannot imagine him taking either himself. Maybe he was under anesthesia after replacing a part?

I see. sweatdrop

And I just got this anon PM just recently...

Quote:
To my dearest Magnificent Moonbeam,

You're #1... #1 in Boogeyland!

-Love, Smitty Werben Jager Man Jensen

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers