Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who are you going to vote?

Romney 0.20765027322404 20.8% [ 38 ]
Obama 0.60109289617486 60.1% [ 110 ]
Neither 0.14207650273224 14.2% [ 26 ]
I cant decide 0.049180327868852 4.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 >

The idea that rich people would stop hiring because of taxes is false.
In fact rich people dont hire people (besides gardeners and cleaners)... thats the corporations job.
Corporations dont even fire people for taxes... last tax holiday (when corporations get to bring in money tax free or with a tiny percentage of taxes) the corporations cut jobs afterwards and the CEOs gave themselves giant bonuses.

But I am gonna vote for Obama for two reasons.

1. Romney- "Cooperation's are people my friend"
2. The fact that Ron Paul would have been the only republican who could have beaten Obama. Alas the republicans prefer Obama to Ron Paul because he doesn't server the his donors like Obama and Romney.
Chombi
bobloon
Chombi
Middle class, Older people who have a pension and social security, college students who dont have their daddy paying for their college and everyone on government benefits says that Obama is going to win. The poor outweigh the rich. Oh, plus black people.

I don't think black people are going to vote for Obama just because he's black. It'd be like me voting for Hilary because she's a woman.
Thats what happened last time lol.

Maybe so, but now people can see more than his color. At least that should be the case.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
bobloon
Chombi
bobloon
Chombi
Middle class, Older people who have a pension and social security, college students who dont have their daddy paying for their college and everyone on government benefits says that Obama is going to win. The poor outweigh the rich. Oh, plus black people.

I don't think black people are going to vote for Obama just because he's black. It'd be like me voting for Hilary because she's a woman.
Thats what happened last time lol.

Maybe so, but now people can see more than his color. At least that should be the case.
Yes, I agree. No matter how I look at it though, it makes no sense that Romney would win, no matter how aweful people think obama is, if you are one of the people Romney is going to mess with then the answer would be to vote obama.

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Object of Affection 150
romneywillwin
stargirl
romneywillwin
stargirl
I don't care for either right now. However, I'll likely vote Obama because Romney has a lot of cons in my pro and cons list for him.

Do you have any examples of these cons?

Tax cuts for the wealthy, cuts to programs that are vital to this country and the biggest one he is against same sex marriage. All that and that creepy grin...it irks me.

Romney does not want to cut taxes for the wealthy, he wants to cut taxes for the middle class. Actually the last time I checked, the biggest program he wanted to cut was Obama care. Speak for yourself when it comes to that grin.
I was speaking for myself. And Romney is very flip floppy. Keeps changing his stance on almost every thing. Not saying he is the only politican that does this though. I'm more interested in voting on the measures and things cause if you think about it that is what matters. I live in California and when we were stretching money the public voted for a high speed rail. Stupiest thing ever! Those offices were open years prior wasting money on planning for a train then when funding was going to get cut they push this thing through to keep wasting money! People should focus on stuff like that.

Rich Noob

Obama for the win. Go blue states!!

Precious Darling

I'm voting for Romney and I'm a college student whose going to be paying off my loans on my own.
My biggest reason for voting for Romney is because he is going to get rid of Obamacare which I find completely retarded to begin with.
People who want private health care should be allowed to buy private healthcare.
Also, Obama has had 4 years to try to do something about the unemployment situation and it hasn't gotten any better.
Romney's plan for supporting the small buisness owners is the way to go. More support to small buisness = more jobs.
Also his ideas of focusing on American oil and coal is really appealing. I don't understand WHY we aren't doing this already in the first place?

Those are just some of the most important reasons to me.

A minor last thought - Obama did horrible in the debate last night, did no one else notice how he could barely look at Romney? Romney came off strong and I really admired the way he delivered his stances on the issues directly toward Obama. The whole debate made it just that more clear that Obama can not speak without the help of a teleprompter.
MHX
romneywillwin
Romney does not want to cut taxes for the wealthy, he wants to cut taxes for the middle class. Actually the last time I checked, the biggest program he wanted to cut was Obama care. Speak for yourself when it comes to that grin.
Have you seen his definition of "middle class"?

Small business owners. Home, and apartment owners. People who make enough money to live and thrive. Yes, I believe that I am familiar with his definition of middle class.
stargirl
romneywillwin
stargirl
romneywillwin
stargirl
I don't care for either right now. However, I'll likely vote Obama because Romney has a lot of cons in my pro and cons list for him.

Do you have any examples of these cons?

Tax cuts for the wealthy, cuts to programs that are vital to this country and the biggest one he is against same sex marriage. All that and that creepy grin...it irks me.

I was speaking for myself. And Romney is very flip floppy. Keeps changing his stance on almost every thing. Not saying he is the only politican that does this though. I'm more interested in voting on the measures and things cause if you think about it that is what matters. I live in California and when we were stretching money the public voted for a high speed rail. Stupiest thing ever! Those offices were open years prior wasting money on planning for a train then when funding was going to get cut they push this thing through to keep wasting money! People should focus on stuff like that.

He is not changing his stances on anything. The points that you brought up were completely unreasonable. As for the high speed rail that you believe was a waste of money, I guarantee that none of that was Romneys choice. Actually, if anything it was Obama's fault.

Powerful Lover

13,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
Chreiya
Bastets Blessing
Romney has my vote as well. smile

I'm fairly sure Bastet would never "bless" you. neutral
I highly agree.
bobloon
Chombi

Exactly, people are not voting Obama because he is black. They are voting him because they do not want to be accused of racism.
I'm more likely to vote for Ron Paul Obama.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm gonna vote for Romney, I fully support giving more power to the states as well as moving the country away from becoming a welfare state. We need to give the power back to the lower levels and hold people acountable for their actions instead of having the tax payers pay for it. No I don't agree with his stance on Abortion but I don't agree with alot of what Obama stands for.
Giorgio Tsoukalos

Aliens.

Very inspiring.
romneywillwin
bobloon
Chombi

Exactly, people are not voting Obama because he is black. They are voting him because they do not want to be accused of racism.

Lol, no. They're voting Obama because he's not Romney.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff