Obama 0.60109289617486 60.1% [ 110 ]
Neither 0.14207650273224 14.2% [ 26 ]
I cant decide 0.049180327868852 4.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing
Romney has my vote as well. smile

Mitt romney is homophobic, racist and hates women. Have you seen his opinion on education, women's rights, and taxes? Especially on women rights, It's ridiculous to support him, he would be a terrible president and only make things worse.

Why are his opinions wrong?

Eloquent Fatcat

Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing

Mitt romney is homophobic, racist and hates women. Have you seen his opinion on education, women's rights, and taxes? Especially on women rights, It's ridiculous to support him, he would be a terrible president and only make things worse.
rolleyes

Fashionable Phantom

Bastets Blessing
Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing

rolleyes

Please excuse this uneducated democratic. <3

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Flame Illusion
Romney will lose.

yeah he will

Lonely Phantom

Romney. emotion_awesome

Girl-Crazy Friend

10,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Bastets Blessing
Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing

rolleyes

Roll your eyes all you like, at least there's proof to support everything I've said. Literally moving to the UK if he wins, but he won't, most people are not that stupid.

Girl-Crazy Friend

10,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Dark North
Bastets Blessing
Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing

rolleyes

Sorry but no. There's proof to everything I've mentioned above, so with that being said anyone who supports Mit romney is uneducated and or a small minded bigot. Sorry not sorry. lol

Fashionable Phantom

Snowmonkeyx
Dark North
Bastets Blessing
Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing

rolleyes

Sorry but no. There's proof to everything I've mentioned above, so with that being said anyone who supports Mit romney is uneducated and or a small minded bigot. Sorry not sorry. lol

Lol. He's promoting his platform to appeal to a specific voter category. I hardly believe he hates women, is racist, or homophobic. You're a monkey.

Perfect Shapeshifter

Lol. He's promoting his platform to appeal to a specific voter category. I hardly believe he hates women, is racist, or homophobic. You're a monkey.

Um...that doesn't make any sense. Why would Romney promote his platform to appeal to the smallest demographic? To win you need the largest demographic.

Fashionable Phantom

It makes sense when you write off 47% of America. It's Romney. That's why I'm not voting for him.
Ryu HItendra

Um...that doesn't make any sense. Why would Romney promote his platform to appeal to the smallest demographic? To win you need the largest demographic.

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Eloquent Fatcat

Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing
Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing

rolleyes

Roll your eyes all you like, at least there's proof to support everything I've said. Literally moving to the UK if he wins, but he won't, most people are not that stupid.
emotion_facepalm

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Bastets Blessing
Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing
Snowmonkeyx
Bastets Blessing

rolleyes

emotion_facepalm
If you weren't living in your fantasy world of ignoring what both parties are saying, you'd probably find it to be a superior alternative as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff