Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine_Malevolence
Cheile
I would be most intrigued to discover how America would achieve this considering Iran have a larger and more advanced military than America & Israel combined.

I'm...
Sorry, wait. Just...

Uh....
You're joking, right?
Tell me you're joking. There's.... Uh...

What?
That's a bad joke. It's just terrifying.... The thought that you might actually be serious, I mean.
Nobody could be so.... I don't even......

Refer to my post above ^

@ Engi3Piece, lol

Edit: Divine, for source of Iran's supreme military population, the International Institute for Strategic Studies' list of countries by number of Military/Paramilitary personal can be found here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
Kolyatt
idontcare kk
Lol yea right now we are screwed while Obama well just go on vactions and lower our miltary expenses and terrorist well come and take us over. We are not safe with Obama.

User Image
You should probably pay attention to your own signature Babe.
Our Military is perfectly fine, do some research.
Safety is never a certainty with any president.

LOL you mad? dramallama
It could be WAY better if we had better defenses and did more to prevent terrorist. But no Obama does not care about America's protection and just wants to play golf and go on vaction. He just repen befits of being presdent.

Beloved Visionary

idontcare kk
Kolyatt
idontcare kk
Lol yea right now we are screwed while Obama well just go on vactions and lower our miltary expenses and terrorist well come and take us over. We are not safe with Obama.

User Image

LOL you mad? dramallama
It could be WAY better if we had better defenses and did more to prevent terrorist. But no Obama does not care about America's protection and just wants to play golf and go on vaction. He just repen befits of being presdent.

Please learn how to spell, I'm not saying that to be mean, but people will most likely take you seriously if you do.

Benefits... of being President. Yes I'm sure its wonderful having one of the most stressful jobs ever, caring the weight as a public figure, appealing to not only Americans but foreign countries, as well as being hated by every American who thinks that its completely his fault that things don't go exactly they way they want. You want a strict military, move to North Korea.

What Obama does in his recreational time that hes Allowed to have is his business. He plays golf and spends time his family, you...post on Gaia and attempt to make a fool of yourself.

And yes, I do feel a twinge of anger when I see someone that's misinformed on the internet. Its hard coping with the stupidity of others. /sarcasm
idontcare kk
Kolyatt
idontcare kk

User Image

LOL you mad? dramallama

Obama's been massacring terrorists with drones and funding wars and actions against their more organized allies in various African countries + Yemen. What in the ******** else do you want.
Kolyatt
Please learn how to spell, I'm not saying that to be mean, but people will most likely take you seriously if you do.

Benefits... of being President. Yes I'm sure its wonderful having one of the most stressful jobs ever, caring the weight as a public figure, appealing to not only Americans but foreign countries, as well as being hated by every American who thinks that its completely his fault that things don't go exactly they way they want. You want a strict military, move to North Korea.

What Obama does in his recreational time that hes Allowed to have is his business. He plays golf and spends time his family, you...post on Gaia and attempt to make a fool of yourself.

And yes, I do feel a twinge of anger when I see someone that's misinformed on the internet. Its hard coping with the stupidity of others. /sarcasm

I find it ironic that you condemn her typing errors.
Anyway, it's hardly one of the most stressful jobs ever, of course you are in power of some crucial decisions but at the end of the day, Obama isn't the one carrying out these operations and he is hardly ever in danger.
And perhaps you should remember the 11th of September 2001, before condoning America's authority strictness. 9/11 was a horrific tragedy that took the lives of many innocent Americans, however, invading two middle-eastern countries to thwart further attacks and find the leader of the perpetrators without any intelligence is illogical and one can only condemn both Bush & Obama's role in these invasions.
Kolyatt
idontcare kk
Kolyatt
idontcare kk

User Image

LOL you mad? dramallama

sorry I'm not a perfect speller like I'm sure you aren't. rolleyes

I never said he should never take time off. I said he takes to much. I don't mind that he golfs and takes vaction but not that much. And I can't speak Korean I would die there. neutral Also I have no family or friends there thats stupid. I'm not gonna move just cause some moron got into office I'm staying here and fighting here for what I think is important. Sorry I'm not like most you Obama soporters who would move if they didn't get the guy they want in office. rofl Imma stay here and do whnat I feel is right for my country.
Rosine Denaja
Obama's been massacring terrorists with drones and funding wars and actions against their more organized allies in various African countries + Yemen. What in the ******** else do you want.

Yes, drone and bomb Iraq & Afghanistan. In between all the dead civilians you're bound to kill a terrorist one time or another!
And by various African countries you mean Libya? And killing that "evil dictator" Gaddafi? Gaddafi opposed both the Taliban & Al-Qaeda. (Just throwing that out there)
Rosine Denaja
idontcare kk
Kolyatt
idontcare kk

User Image

LOL you mad? dramallama

Do more to PREVENT the attacks that happen here on land. Fund our miltary more to be more protected.
Cheile
Rosine Denaja

Yes, drone and bomb Iraq & Afghanistan. In between all the dead civilians you're bound to kill a terrorist one time or another!
And by various African countries you mean Libya? And killing that "evil dictator" Gaddafi? Gaddafi opposed both the Taliban & Al-Qaeda. (Just throwing that out there)

(I thought we went over this Cheile, troll the rest, I figured you're wildly inconsistent persona to be fake awhile back!)
idontcare kk
Rosine Denaja
idontcare kk
Kolyatt
idontcare kk

User Image

LOL you mad? dramallama

Do more to PREVENT the attacks that happen here on land. Fund our miltary more to be more protected.

What attacks that happen here on land? We caught all of the attempts.
We're protected by our military already. From...what exactly are you referring to.

Beloved Visionary

Cheile
Kolyatt

I find it ironic that you condemn her typing errors.
Anyway, it's hardly one of the most stressful jobs ever, of course you are in power of some crucial decisions but at the end of the day, Obama isn't the one carrying out these operations and he is hardly ever in danger.
And perhaps you should remember the 11th of September 2001, before condoning America's authority strictness. 9/11 was a horrific tragedy that took the lives of many innocent Americans, however, invading two middle-eastern countries to thwart further attacks and find the leader of the perpetrators without any intelligence is illogical and one can only condemn both Bush & Obama's role in these invasions.

One noticeable grammatical mistake. I'm sure you also noticed I have my many capitalized words that did not need it as well. But I'm not misspelling 'president.' There is a line to where you sound like an average Joe and where you sound like an eight year old.

I am one to question the authority of our presidents (not just Obama) but I am not shouting off hateful words to my nation's leader. I do not call him lazy, because he is not lazy, I do not call him stupid because he is far more intelligent than I could ever hope to be.

The fact is our military does not need more funding, and that comes from people far more informed than anyone on Gaia including myself. Saying "We need this." and "We need that" and "The president in stupid for not complying" without citations to back it up is idiotic.
Rosine Denaja
idontcare kk

What attacks that happen here on land? We caught all of the attempts.
We're protected by our military already. From...what exactly are you referring to.

User Image

Beloved Visionary

idontcare kk
Kolyatt
idontcare kk
Kolyatt
idontcare kk

User Image

LOL you mad? dramallama

sorry I'm not a perfect speller like I'm sure you aren't. rolleyes

I never said he should never take time off. I said he takes to much. I don't mind that he golfs and takes vaction but not that much. And I can't speak Korean I would die there. neutral Also I have no family or friends there thats stupid. I'm not gonna move just cause some moron got into office I'm staying here and fighting here for what I think is important. Sorry I'm not like most you Obama soporters who would move if they didn't get the guy they want in office. rofl Imma stay here and do whnat I feel is right for my country.

>Implying I would move because I don't like our president.
>Implying I think I am a perfect genius when it comes to vocabulary and spelling.
>Implying that I am ACTUALLY asking you to move to North Korea

Please do what you feel is right for yourself and your nation, that's what being a good American is all about, be a productive member of society.

Citation still needed to where he is taking 'too much' vacation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff