• Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Livepoor
Crisstella
Livepoor
Crisstella
I'ts better than Romney

You make a good point. (^_^)

thank you, but i heard so much bad things about Romney I'm glad he isn't our president

Yea but to be honest who's to say were the truth started and the lies ended I am just happy we gave a man who is working very hard to make something out of himself and his country another 4 years to fix what his opposing party put us into in the first place.

well yeah you have a point my friend!
Livepoor
X_Torric_X
Livepoor
X_Torric_X
I think they're trying to "give it a rest", but it doesn't help when people like you feel the need to constantly remind them to do so.

From all the post i have been reading in this thread there is no way the Romney lovers are in any way giving it a rest. The election is over and people are still posting about how Obama is a liar and how they just wish soooo much that he wasn't our president.
Okay, and? People are allowed to be as dissent as they want, so long as they aren't infringing on the rights of others. Are you seriously that upset over people posting their own opinion?

I'm sorry I was hopping I could convince a few people like yourself who lost to just shove their words back up their s**t holes and save it for the next 4 years.

Lol he mad

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
im glad obama won!
latynkisser
im glad obama won!

So are most of the nation!

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank the swing states for Obama winning. If it wasn't for them Romney would've won and America will be dead. emotion_awesome

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
Yeah, it happened and there's nothing we can do unless he screws up

But its still fun to debate and this is a very relative topic mrgreen

Profitable Shapeshifter

whisperkid12
Yeah, it happened and there's nothing we can do unless he screws up

But its still fun to debate and this is a very relative topic mrgreen

Yea your right even though the election is over it is still fun to debate and see who is on whos side i haven't neglected to tip any person who speaks positively about Obama or negatively about Romney
we could impeach him. somebody could kill him. civil war could break out and end the country. i mean, there is plenty of stuff plenty of people could do to end him being our president b4 his term is up... but you could argue logically he will probably be president for the next four years despite the various things that various people could do.

Profitable Shapeshifter

logan the god of candy
we could impeach him. somebody could kill him. civil war could break out and end the country. i mean, there is plenty of stuff plenty of people could do to end him being our president b4 his term is up... but you could argue logically he will probably be president for the next four years despite the various things that various people could do.

Yea i don't think any of that will happen
UHA Gamekid
logan the god of candy

yeah, ******** idiots let him get away with anything he wants. nobody going to impeach that piece of s**t any time soon. civil war sounds iffy to me tho. lol

Chatty Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Livepoor
Give it a rest he is our president and he will be our president for the next four years. There is nothing you do or say that is going to change that. If you don't like it you can just move out of America so the rest of of can start moving on with our lives and take our first steps into the future. Unlike the 20 years in the past that we would have gone if Romney had won

This is beautiful and so true!

Profitable Shapeshifter

logan the god of candy
UHA Gamekid
logan the god of candy

yeah, ******** idiots let him get away with anything he wants. nobody going to impeach that piece of s**t any time soon. civil war sounds iffy to me tho. lol

That is true with near half the nation wishing he wasn't president who knows really i just hope he does whats right and gets acknowledged for it
UHA Gamekid
logan the god of candy
UHA Gamekid
logan the god of candy

That is true with near half the nation wishing he wasn't president who knows really i just hope he does whats right and gets acknowledged for it

don't we all

Lonely Citizen

Livepoor
X_Torric_X
I think they're trying to "give it a rest", but it doesn't help when people like you feel the need to constantly remind them to do so.

From all the post i have been reading in this thread there is no way the Romney lovers are in any way giving it a rest. The election is over and people are still posting about how Obama is a liar and how they just wish soooo much that he wasn't our president.

Even so, this thread doesn't help.

Chatty Gawker

Yes, because things got SOOO much better after 4 years that he has 4 more years to get it right.
2 downgrades in 4 years under policies he let pass. Why not just beat the dead horse with a stick?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff