Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obama

America! 1 100.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Give it a rest he is our president and he will be our president for the next four years. There is nothing you do or say that is going to change that. If you don't like it you can just move out of America so the rest of of can start moving on with our lives and take our first steps into the future. Unlike the 20 years in the past that we would have gone if Romney had won

Dangerous Lunatic

I think they're trying to "give it a rest", but it doesn't help when people like you feel the need to constantly remind them to do so.
X_Torric_X
I think they're trying to "give it a rest", but it doesn't help when people like you feel the need to constantly remind them to do so.

From all the post i have been reading in this thread there is no way the Romney lovers are in any way giving it a rest. The election is over and people are still posting about how Obama is a liar and how they just wish soooo much that he wasn't our president.

Witty Phantom

The only thing I can say to them is this:
User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Livepoor
X_Torric_X

From all the post i have been reading in this thread there is no way the Romney lovers are in any way giving it a rest. The election is over and people are still posting about how Obama is a liar and how they just wish soooo much that he wasn't our president.
Okay, and? People are allowed to be as dissent as they want, so long as they aren't infringing on the rights of others. Are you seriously that upset over people posting their own opinion?
Eternal Marionetta
User Image

I love you!

Witty Phantom

Livepoor
Eternal Marionetta
User Image

I love you!

I love you too. o w o
X_Torric_X
Livepoor
X_Torric_X

Okay, and? People are allowed to be as dissent as they want, so long as they aren't infringing on the rights of others. Are you seriously that upset over people posting their own opinion?

I'm sorry I was hopping I could convince a few people like yourself who lost to just shove their words back up their s**t holes and save it for the next 4 years.

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
its better than rommny
Crisstella
its better than rommny

You make a good point. (^_^)

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Livepoor
Crisstella
its better than rommny

thank you, but i heard so much bad things about rommny im glad he isn't our president
In 4 years I will tell you to shove it.

Dangerous Lunatic

Livepoor
X_Torric_X
Livepoor
X_Torric_X

I'm sorry I was hopping I could convince a few people like yourself who lost to just shove their words back up their s**t holes and save it for the next 4 years.
The problem with this situation here is that you couldn't convince "people like me" to do what you just said because "people like me" are the ones telling "people like you" that people in general have the right to voice their opinion, no matter how much you can't stand it (so long as they do it peacefully), so you "get over it".
Crisstella
Livepoor
Crisstella
I'ts better than Romney

thank you, but i heard so much bad things about Romney I'm glad he isn't our president

Yea but to be honest who's to say were the truth started and the lies ended I am just happy we gave a man who is working very hard to make something out of himself and his country another 4 years to fix what his opposing party put us into in the first place.
Elinnia
In 4 years I will tell you to shove it.

I'm not to worried about that wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out