10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
[Gankaku]
pidgezero_one
[Gankaku]
Amethyst Starburst
I guess we gotta put up our Mormon posters and "No more womens/gays rights" photos up, huh.

And some posters saying "Please rape here"?
Good idea. Then the half-braindead rape apologists will finally be onto something when they say "she was asking for it".

Isn't EVERYONE who gets raped asking for it, according to them? It's it like, god's will or something?

You know, I read this story somewhere. Some girl posted it online, I think it was FB. She had been on a train, alone, going home, odd hour of the night. Had a book and was trying to mind her own business. A guy (possibly a little deranged or drunk) kept harassing her. Saying stupid things like "You're so pretty", asking her to come home with him. She kept refusing him and he kept getting more and more infuriated because of the rejection. She was quite terrified and got off at the next stop, not even close to her home. The guy kept saying "It's your fault your so attractive". I really wish I knew where that was, I'd share it with you.

"She was asking for it" is already an excuse for braindead hillbillies use. And since women won't be able to have abortions or birth control under Mittens..glad I'm not a lady.
"She was asking for it" is pretty much the way one's logic centers would work after a full-frontal lobotomy.
Zoellaaa
Cheile
User Image

Romney reminds me of someone....OH YEAH...

User Image

Just like how obamas campaign is scaring people that if Romney wins women's rights will be taken away ? Hitler liked to use the scare people too and thats how he won. Also if you type Obama hitler in google you can find the same pictures just with him in.

Hitler had great respect for women & animals. And he won on the basis that the majority of Germany liked him and supported his ideology. Neither Obama nor Romney deserve the title to be labelled as the most powerful man in the world.
Liebe Liese
El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese
If Romney wins, were making our plans on leaving. I cannot handle someone who pushes their religion on ppl- takes rights away to Gays and Women- and freely hands out a Rape ticket.....Just No......
hmm rape tickets?? well he has my vote

Im so glad you are not my neighbor sweatdrop haha.
Who said i wasnt cool

Anxious Creature

13,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Liebe Liese
Elinnia
Liebe Liese
If Romney wins, were making our plans on leaving. I cannot handle someone who pushes their religion on ppl- takes rights away to Gays and Women- and freely hands out a Rape ticket.....Just No......

mfw retard liberals actually believe this. rofl

Yes, Laugh. emotion_dowant

Just like liberals saying catholic fallacies have to pay for womens' birth control and abortion. Our man dying in libya and Obama is blaming it on a YOUTUBE VIDEO ! Hard-workers getting sucked dry to pay more tax and the people who are not working grow more and more everyday. Go pack your bags move to were ever, NEWS flash they have problems in that place too! .....JUST NO...

Devoted Saint

El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese
El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese

Who said i wasnt cool

I have a since this is going to end up like a horror film gone very wrong ...... eek LoL
Liebe Liese
El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese
El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese

Who said i wasnt cool

I have a since this is going to end up like a horror film gone very wrong ...... eek LoL
if it makes you feel better im black so at night you wouldnt see me coming but you would feel it.

Dapper Dabbler

pope ANONYMOUS
Amethyst Starburst
I guess we gotta put up our Mormon posters and "No more womens/gays rights" photos up, huh.

1. I don't have an opinion on gay marriage.

2. Why should women get the right to slaughter babies? Did you know that whenever a pregnant woman in the US is killed, the murderer is charged with two deaths?

My sister was born a few weeks early and needed an incubator to live. Was she considered less human, or less worthy to live? I am sure Hitler wouldn't have a problem killing premature babies.

They aren't slaughtering anything. The cells aren't a child yet. Would you rather someone bring an unwanted child into the world? Make her live with some pervert who raped her's child? Maybe she's the victim of incest or something else sick like that. Maybe she would die if the pregnancy continued. If you don't like abortions, don't get one. You have no right telling someone they can't do something with their own body. Plus, people are going to do it whether it's legal or not. It'd be better to have a clean professional place to do it in rather than a rusty coat hanger...

Anxious Creature

13,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Devoted Saint

El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese
El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese
El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese

Who said i wasnt cool

if it makes you feel better im black so at night you wouldnt see me coming but you would feel it.

Ohhhhh you be one of them fast like a ninja! 3nodding - Haha-

Hygienic Explorer

2,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Romney! Romney!

I love smearing it in your liberal faces.

As it stands, Romney has 33 electoral votes, while Obama has 3.

Shirtless Noob

pidgezero_one
[Gankaku]
pidgezero_one
[Gankaku]
Amethyst Starburst

And some posters saying "Please rape here"?
Good idea. Then the half-braindead rape apologists will finally be onto something when they say "she was asking for it".

Isn't EVERYONE who gets raped asking for it, according to them? It's it like, god's will or something?

You know, I read this story somewhere. Some girl posted it online, I think it was FB. She had been on a train, alone, going home, odd hour of the night. Had a book and was trying to mind her own business. A guy (possibly a little deranged or drunk) kept harassing her. Saying stupid things like "You're so pretty", asking her to come home with him. She kept refusing him and he kept getting more and more infuriated because of the rejection. She was quite terrified and got off at the next stop, not even close to her home. The guy kept saying "It's your fault your so attractive". I really wish I knew where that was, I'd share it with you.

"She was asking for it" is already an excuse for braindead hillbillies use. And since women won't be able to have abortions or birth control under Mittens..glad I'm not a lady.
"She was asking for it" is pretty much the way one's logic centers would work after a full-frontal lobotomy.

Lol true that.
And I forgot to say, Scott Pilgrim
heart
Liebe Liese
El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese
El Nuevo Jugador
Liebe Liese

Who said i wasnt cool

Ohhhhh you be one of them fast like a ninja! 3nodding - Haha-
i like my rapes nice a slow but if you want fast i know a guy

Devoted Saint

Zoellaaa
Liebe Liese
Elinnia
Liebe Liese

mfw retard liberals actually believe this. rofl

Yes, Laugh. emotion_dowant

Just like liberals saying catholic fallacies have to pay for womens' birth control and abortion. Our man dying in libya and Obama is blaming it on a YOUTUBE VIDEO ! Hard-workers getting sucked dry to pay more tax and the people who are not working grow more and more everyday. Go pack your bags move to were ever, NEWS flash they have problems in that place too! .....JUST NO...

Of course other places do. Not pushing it on anyone else or being all huffy about it :3- being all dramatic just sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff