Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Explorer

2,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Obama can pack all his communist posters and photos and fly home to Hawaii.

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Better yet, he can fly home to his real home in Kenya, get him right out of the U.S.

Friendly Lunatic

I guess we gotta put up our Mormon posters and "No more womens/gays rights" photos up, huh.
Amethyst Starburst
I guess we gotta put up our Mormon posters and "No more womens/gays rights" photos up, huh.
i love your avatar

Shirtless Noob

Amethyst Starburst

And some posters saying "Please rape here"?

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
=_= *waiting for things to take a turn* I expect riots to break out if Romney wins.. I feel like I'm waiting for the end of the world to take place.

Friendly Lunatic

[Gankaku]
Amethyst Starburst

Almost forgot about that. Oh, dont forget about the back alley coat-hanger abortions coupons.

Shirtless Noob

Amethyst Starburst
[Gankaku]
Amethyst Starburst

Almost forgot about that. Oh, dont forget about the back alley coat-hanger abortions coupons.

I like you. :3

Hygienic Explorer

2,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Amethyst Starburst

1. I don't have an opinion on gay marriage.

2. Why should women get the right to slaughter babies? Did you know that whenever a pregnant woman in the US is killed, the murderer is charged with two deaths?

My sister was born a few weeks early and needed an incubator to live. Was she considered less human, or less worthy to live? I am sure Hitler wouldn't have a problem killing premature babies.

Dedicated Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
six one half a dozen or the other they both suck. lol

Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Xelyn_X13
Better yet, he can fly home to his real home in Kenya, get him right out of the U.S.
User Image

Romney reminds me of someone....OH YEAH...

User Image

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
[Gankaku]
Amethyst Starburst

Good idea. Then the half-braindead rape apologists will finally be onto something when they say "she was asking for it".

Devoted Saint

If Romney wins, were making our plans on leaving. I cannot handle someone who pushes their religion on ppl- takes rights away to Gays and Women- and freely hands out a Rape ticket.....Just No......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff