Welcome to Gaia! ::

AKB0048
Lupin_IV

any possibility you determine feasible or not feasible are all based on your knowledge, which because of your lack of omniscience, is severely limited.

how do i know care bears or their cousins don't live on the moon? technically i don't and neither do you.

on the flip side, there are very feasible ways obama could have gotten "fake" documents and nobody would know the difference. you can believe what you want, but i'll continue to understand possibility.

How about Care Bears are fictional creatures created to whore out a toy line for small children? On top of that, there are independent agencies outside of NASA and the government researching into space. If life was there, much less Care Bears, they'd probably be shitting themselves over it out of a basic need to keep power and also for self-preservation.

And name one. Name one single way Obama would have had the pull over that many agencies when he wasn't even that influential to begin with and in a way where literally no one would have a shred of evidence, including his opponents who badly want his position.

how about you are told care bears are fictional and you assume government agencies wouldn't lie about something like that. or that anything independent isn't accessible by threat and violence.

a couple shitty medical birth records? first off, if he was groomed to be president decades before anybody had every heard of him, they could easily falsify documents, or steal an identity and cover it all up.

just because something is real doesn't mean it's not fake. there isn't exactly a tight grip on information that nobody cares about where a secret government organization could pay off 2 people and make it as legit as anything else. you switch people early on enough and get facial reconstruction, and you wouldn't know if it's actually him in the first place.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lupin_IV

What reason would there for multiple international agencies to be under threat? By what group? Or who in power to violate the sovereignty of multiple nations looking to get a one-up on each other in technology?

Shitty medical birth records? But he has his birth record. How was he groomed to be president when his mom was kind of well... yeah, and his dad was also a nobody from other country? Once again, what power? What proof do you have?

"Just because something is real doesn't mean it's not fake". "Some secret government organization could pay off two people". And here's where I think you're just crazy. Because multiple agencies, not just two people would have to be paid off. Not only that, but whatever country he was born with would also have to comply by hiding his actual birth record.

See? You're saying things with absolutely no foundation or evidence, but assuming them to be true anyway. That's called being crazy.

6,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Elections are weird/annoying arguments.
In my second hour two people argued for two weeks about Obama, and Romney. It was like just shut up okay? If Obama wins then he wins. If Romney wins? Then Alaska is screwed. Romney may be better, or Obama can be better. But I just...can't stand President Elections.

I will care if the presidents will do something to my State(Alaska) or something happening in Iran, or etc. Depends on what they run for what they did or how they will do things in the future.

But just arguing is stupid. But good for the future.

Better start now then never. :/
All I have to say about this Election. rolleyes
AKB0048
Lupin_IV

What reason would there for multiple international agencies to be under threat? By what group? Or who in power to violate the sovereignty of multiple nations looking to get a one-up on each other in technology?

Shitty medical birth records? But he has his birth record. How was he groomed to be president when his mom was kind of well... yeah, and his dad was also a nobody from other country. Once again, what power? What proof do you have?

"Just because something is real doesn't mean it's not fake". "Some secret government organization could pay off two people". And here's where I think you're just crazy. Because multiple agencies, not just two people would have to be paid off. Not only that, but whatever country he was born with would also have to comply by hiding his actual birth record.

See? You're saying things with absolutely no foundation or evidence, but assuming them to be true anyway. That's called being crazy.

well, nice to see people putting words in people's mouths and generally lying to make themselves and their point look good. i'm not saying things without foundation or evidence. and i'm not assuming them to be true. i never said i did, and i actually refuted that any of it was true.

you realize that proof doesn't have to exist, right? and any proof doesn't have to be known to anybody outside any group not supposed to know of it. any single government doesn't necessarily have to be a single government. you know of the U.N. and how they conspire together. all you need is enough people willing to tell you the same thing and it becomes the truth.

a hospital and a city hall have the records. you find the records, you destroy them. there are not super intelligence agencies built into sparsely populated city halls and busy/ empty hospitals (based on time) multiple nothing has to do a thing to pay of 1 city official and 1 person in a hospital handling records. it's as easy as that. i mean, really. you think the cia couldn't have a tiny operation to handle birth records of a few people 20 years ago and there would be a dozen people coming out to talk about it in absurd detail?

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lupin_IV

Yes, proof does have to exist. And how do you break into a hospital and destroy confidential records which are also kept on multiple computers? He has all of his birth records. And yes, you'd have to pay more than one person because there's something called jurisdiction. emotion_facepalm Have you ever worked for the city? One city worker does not have that much power.

And now you've gone right off from crazy to absolutely no grounding in reality.

If you're by chance smoking something, stop it and go read a damn book.
AKB0048
Lupin_IV

Yes, proof does have to exist. And how do you break into a hospital and destroy confidential records which are also kept on multiple computers? He has all of his birth records. And yes, you'd have to pay more than one person because there's something called jurisdiction. emotion_facepalm

And now you've gone right off from crazy to absolutely no grounding in reality.

proof has to exist? really? say i murder somebody in the middle of the desert.... AND A ******** METEOR 15X THE SIZE OF EARTH HITS EARTH AND DISINTEGRATES ME, THE BODY, THE TOOL USED FOR THE MURDER AND THE TRAJECTORY OF THE METEOR FORCE THE LITTLE BLOWN UP PIECES OF EARTH TO FLY INTO THE SUN'S GRAVITY WELL AND EVERYTHING GETS SWALLOWED UP BY NUCLEAR FISSION..... this simple piece of stupidity proves that proof does not have to exist.

there is something called the law. and anybody can break it for their own ends. nobody has to break into anything they already have access to because somebody paid them a lot of money and will continue to do so unless the persons paid off come out. succeeding that point, threat of death on that person and their entire family will prevent information from leaking.... not that anybody deleting the records of some poor negro kid with weird name would ever care enough to divulge the information and die slowly along with their family.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
It's not just the arguments, but from what I've seen here on the forum, apparently many Republicans consider Democrats to be lazy, and leaching off the government, which just isn't true. Granted, most Republicans aren't saying that, but for York's Sake, does anyone here actually consider other factors than just generalizations?

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Snowy One Piece Lover
Divine_Malevolence

And he wasn't even born in America!

User Image

best. facepalm. gif. ever. domokun stargate
Captain Dory
It's not just the arguments, but from what I've seen here on the forum, apparently many Republicans consider Democrats to be lazy, and leaching off the government, which just isn't true. Granted, most Republicans aren't saying that, but for York's Sake, does anyone here actually consider other factors than just generalizations?

you may be confused with the fact that a very significant amount of people argue democrat/liberal for office on the grounds for free s**t from the government and the fact that that party is privy to support it.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Lupin_IV
Captain Dory

you may be confused with the fact that a very significant amount of people argue democrat/liberal for office on the grounds for free s**t from the government and the fact that that party is privy to support it.
♪And that, good sirre, is a statement you must prove.♪

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Lupin_IV
AKB0048
Lupin_IV

Shitty medical birth records? But he has his birth record. How was he groomed to be president when his mom was kind of well... yeah, and his dad was also a nobody from other country. Once again, what power? What proof do you have?

well, nice to see people putting words in people's mouths and generally lying to make themselves and their point look good. i'm not saying things without foundation or evidence. and i'm not assuming them to be true. i never said i did, and i actually refuted that any of it was true.

you realize that proof doesn't have to exist, right? and any proof doesn't have to be known to anybody outside any group not supposed to know of it. any single government doesn't necessarily have to be a single government. you know of the U.N. and how they conspire together. all you need is enough people willing to tell you the same thing and it becomes the truth.

a hospital and a city hall have the records. you find the records, you destroy them. there are not super intelligence agencies built into sparsely populated city halls and busy/ empty hospitals (based on time) multiple nothing has to do a thing to pay of 1 city official and 1 person in a hospital handling records. it's as easy as that. i mean, really. you think the cia couldn't have a tiny operation to handle birth records of a few people 20 years ago and there would be a dozen people coming out to talk about it in absurd detail?

Just saying... If he did all of this and paid his .. So called allies.. Then.. you are dumb >.> For one there will be a money trail. Or something that says here i am ( Like say camera's ? Seattle's ? ) I mean really. And some one would have had taken pictures if he faked his records... So in theory. It seams well.. lose..

So.. try and stop complaining. Its not getting you any where. Obama is in the seat. And you or no one can change that and if some one did. Well lets say you will be put away for life

King Noob

Divine_Malevolence

shhh it's ok, he lost... its ok now! heart biggrin

Dangerous Genius

Captain Dory
You know whats funny? Abraham Lincoln founded the republican party... and the democrats have more in common with Lincoln than the Republicans do now. xd

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Chaos Dirge
Captain Dory
You know whats funny? Abraham Lincoln founded the republican party... and the democratshave more in common with lincoln that the republicans do now. xd
If slavery were legal today, Republicans would be the ones supporting it.
It seems to be rather apparent.

Chatty Gawker

Economic issues don't have an impact on our lifestyle. People, mostly, are going to do what they want regardless of how wealthy they are. Social issues are what runs our lives. Do you really want the government to dictate all of our social issues? That's the same as signing our lives away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff