Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Wrangler

Since they can afford that much, I say "yes plz" on their taxes being raised. And a big 'THANK YOU" for not using the money on starving or homeless people.

Noob

Why would you do that? Raising taxes on the rich will result them to move to another country and spend there. If we all got taxed heavily, who would want to do business in the US? Then all the rich people will fled to a different country and that country will benefit from their spendings. Therefore, the US will be a 3rd world country with nothing but poor a** obese people that are lazy.

Deadly Wrangler

brb sexting
Why would you do that? Raising taxes on the rich will result them to move to another country and spend there. If we all got taxed heavily, who would want to do business in the US? Then all the rich people will fled to a different country and that country will benefit from their spendings. Therefore, the US will be a 3rd world country with nothing but poor a** obese people that are lazy.
User Image

Uhm, excuse me, maybe in your own little world Americans are like that. But please do not speak for the entire nation, especially in a rude manner. This is my home, i raise my siblings here, and these people you are referring to, are my neighbors. And people like you, and the rich can move to wherever you'd like. My family, neighbors, and I will be just fine without. The voting just proved that people can and will stick together through thick and thing. We do not need your money, nor your mean words, or your criticism. We'd be better off without it. thank you <3

User Image

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
But they only spent so much 'cause they thought Romney was going to win and thusly pander to them.
They thought they'd get a net profit.
brb sexting

Except for the fact that the US has some of the lowest taxes on the rich in the entire first world. If you want a lower corporate tax rate you can move to Iceland but if you want a lower personal tax rate you can move to Chile or Mexico.

Amorous Lover

15,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
brb sexting

Oh, let me guess, you also approve of tax cuts for the wealthy and raising taxes, yet again, on the middle and lower class?

And you talk about us all getting taxed heavily. The middle and lower class are already heavily taxed. Yet, people still do business. And if the wealthy flee to another country, their money would only be taxed MORE.

Please, try to think before you speak.
MARGINAL TAX RATE FOR THE RICH WAS 91% UNDER EISENHOWER AND 50% UNDER REAGAN

RIGHT NOW IT'S ABOUT 20%
JUST SAYING.

Dedicated Dabbler

Didn't Clinton prove that modest taxes on the rich would do more good than harm for the nation? I mean, we did have a surplus under him.
BlueRockman
Didn't Clinton prove that modest taxes on the rich would do more good than harm for the nation? I mean, we did have a surplus under him.

No, his one stunt with taxes was a luxury tax which pretty much killed the luxury yacht industry, thereby costing hundreds of working class Americans their jobs since the rich simply didn't buy any yachts due to it or bought them overseas instead.
Old Blue Collar Joe
BlueRockman

No, his one stunt with taxes was a luxury tax which pretty much killed the luxury yacht industry, thereby costing hundreds of working class Americans their jobs since the rich simply didn't buy any yachts due to it or bought them overseas instead.
Whas good Joe? Are you as mad as these other pple lol?

Dedicated Dabbler

S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
BlueRockman

He doesn't seem mad. At least not like a certain little girl who may or may not have been chased off.
BlueRockman
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
BlueRockman

He doesn't seem mad. At least not like a certain little girl who may or may not have been chased off.
lol nah, to his credit Joe nothing like that b***h, he's one of the few conservatives I actually like talkn to
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
BlueRockman

Why should I be mad? Those that didn't think or don't think yesterday won't suddenly start today.
I have a good idea what the next four years will bring, so I'll be making a move to a different part of the real estate business soon enough to compensate for the changing situation I see coming.
I think we're going to see still more gridlock and uncompromising positions, as we have over the last four years, and preparing for the shitstorm over Benghazi to start full force within a few more weeks.
May as well prepare for a fun ride. And if anyone thinks we've hit rock bottom yet? Stand by. I expect the worst to come in the next year or two.
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
BlueRockman

Why should I be mad? Those that didn't think or don't think yesterday won't suddenly start today.
I have a good idea what the next four years will bring, so I'll be making a move to a different part of the real estate business soon enough to compensate for the changing situation I see coming.
I think we're going to see still more gridlock and uncompromising positions, as we have over the last four years, and preparing for the shitstorm over Benghazi to start full force within a few more weeks.
May as well prepare for a fun ride. And if anyone thinks we've hit rock bottom yet? Stand by. I expect the worst to come in the next year or two.
lol I doubt it, s**t's gonna change yes, but I think the republicans are gonna start playing ball. If they keep on this trend a few cycles from now they won't have the house either. Even conservative forecasting projects that 12m+ jobs will be created over the next 4 years anyway, we're on the rise.

Deadly Wrangler

Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
BlueRockman

People has a good idea Romney was gonna win. look what happen there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff