Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
... the entire world will be a better place but more importantly the US will be a more powerful, safer, and richer nation
Cladellain
[If Obama doesn't get reelected] I'm screwed.

This. And ********. If he does not get re-elected, I'm taking a private loan out for as much as I ******** can under a fake name and moving my a** to Denmark or Japan, or Canada. ******** the bullshit. Who attacks the leaders of tomorrow in policy and caters the retirees of yesterday? (by that I mean the elite class)

Eloquent Master

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
I love how uneducated a majority of people are.. Obama HAS done something good for the country, wether you realize or not. Clearly nobody has watched the debate between him and Romney, because even the man running against him says our economy has lifted since he took office. Has if come as far as Obama had hoped or promised, probably not.. But our economy IS improving.

Sweetheart

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rabidpandaren
Divine_Malevolence
rabidpandaren
The whole country is screwed if Obama doesn't get elected.We'll end up in the same economic boat as Ireland.
With an excess of drunk people?
Please don't tell me that I'm the only person on this site who pays attention global news and the economic reports coming out of Europe... Ireland is the living example of all the republicans' economic policies. Cuts to government services is no way to reduce a deficit, it's ridiculous.
A friend of a friend is from Ireland and freaking hates it there which is why she studied here in the US, wants to live here when she graduates and says anyone who doesn't vote for Obama is an idiot.

Sweetheart

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
yohabroha
I love how uneducated a majority of people are.. Obama HAS done something good for the country, wether you realize or not. Clearly nobody has watched the debate between him and Romney, because even the man running against him says our economy has lifted since he took office. Has if come as far as Obama had hoped or promised, probably not.. But our economy IS improving.
And clearly most people can't count either saying that he hasn't done a thing but fighting every bill he proposes and somehow still expecting the man to have magic wand and make all the nasty stuff go away. We had a declining economy for 8 years from the previous administration and Obama is suppose it to clean it up in 4? 4 > 8

Eloquent Master

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
swordangel05
yohabroha
And clearly most people can't count either saying that he hasn't done a thing but fighting every bill he proposes and somehow still expecting the man to have magic wand and make all the nasty stuff go away. We had a declining economy for 8 years from the previous administration and Obama is suppose it to clean it up in 4? 4 > 8

Thank you, some intelligent life force! smile
swordangel05
yohabroha

Republicans will republic.

republic; v. - The act of lying, denying, manipulating or else altering numbers, stats and facts in order to a. mask stupidity and b. discredit obviously better politicians. Given, most politicians are s**t.

Also,
Don Killa
... the entire world will be a better place but more importantly the US will be a more powerful, safer, and richer nation

I know for fact that you can't back this bullshit up.

What is Romney's foreign approval rating? And what is Obama's?

Ruthless Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ninjanthrope
swordangel05
yohabroha

republic; v. - The act of lying, denying, manipulating or else altering numbers, stats and facts in order to a. mask stupidity and b. discredit obviously better politicians. Given, most politicians are s**t.

Also,
Don Killa

only time will tell... and im sure obama is more liked by all the crazy a** islamist extremist nations because romney has made it clear he wont put up with the s**t obama is. we need to be strict with iran and compassionate with isreal, and obama is doing neither
Don Killa
Ninjanthrope
swordangel05
yohabroha

Also,
Don Killa

only time will tell... and im sure obama is more liked by all the crazy a** islamist extremist nations because romney has made it clear he wont put up with the s**t obama is. we need to be strict with iran and compassionate with isreal, and obama is doing neither

Do you know what these words mean? :

Approval
Rating
Foreign
Safer
Richer
Bullshit
Time
Islamist
Extremist
Strict
Zionism

Dapper Vampire

I'm tired of people just straight bashing anyone who isn't pro Obama and if anyone tries to state a unpopular opinion about Obama then they are wrong for doing so.

I like how people talk about Romney's faults but put Obama on a pedestal like he can do no wrong.

If you think Romney lies about things then i'm sure Obama does too....If you don't think Obama lies then you are just naive.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
If he doesn't get re-elected, it won't matter, because the world will keep turning
If Obama is re-elected all current students or young people will never have a retirement plan since no one will be able to save money due to taxation.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
shadowfox AnDe
I don't know if you read the actual 1000 page document known as Obamacare but it actually doesn't make everyone covered it merely forces everyone to buy health care or face a hefty fine . So It will add millions of patients to the health system now and no nurses, doctors, orderlies or pharmacists. Many Health workers will take a cut in pay and have triple or more work to do . Not to metion if this health care is so great why is it that so many suporters of it have been given and/or given free passes so that they are not included in it. Also it was passed with out a single person ever reading it and when the dems. were in the majority of the house,senate, and controled the white house . In all this Healthcare plan Is sh*t and can be done alot better instead of being sneeky and shoving through when no one even has a chance to read it .

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
yohabroha
I don't think anyone has said Obama hasn't done anything good he has done a little good the problem is the he has done wrong or bad far out weighs the little he has done. Even Obama has said that the economy isn't growing anywhere near as fast as he would like.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ninjanthrope
Don Killa
Ninjanthrope
swordangel05
yohabroha

Also,
Don Killa

Do you know what these words mean? :

Approval
Rating
Foreign
Safer
Richer
Bullshit
Time
Islamist
Extremist
Strict
Zionism

Oh yes let use talk about some of these words

approval and rating as in Obama's rating is down 5 points today

Foreign as in Obama's Foreign policy approval rating is now down to 37% for and 47% against

richer when Obama took office the national debt was 9 trillion at current it is 16 trillion . he has incurred almost as much debt in 4 years then all other presidents combined.

Bullshit this is what I guess you are full of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff