Sparkly Shapeshifter

Intimidates
yea you and your fking food stamps
GROW THE FK UP

I have never been on gov't assistance.

Angel_Shadows's Partner

Anxious Noob

( c a n d i e )

I voted for Romney, and while my mother was upset, I didn't so much feel that way. I guess because I saw it coming—Obama was going to win this one easy.

All I can hope is that Obama does his best for his second and final term. I really do hope that. I might not agree with a lot of things that Obama has said, but he's still my president, and it is my sincere hope that he fulfills his job righteously.

It's been a hard time watching some people I know act aggressively and with hostility towards each other during this whole race; tolerance and acceptance (and respect), in the end, never matter when it comes down to who wins. neutral So in that sense, I'm glad this is over.

Here's looking to the next four years and wishing the best. I need a hard cider and a Krispie Kreme doughnut.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Intimidates
Call Me Apple
Intimidates
GROW THE FK UP

don't lie, you probably abused food stamp usage and depends on obama care like a fking wh0re who begs for crack on the street

You got me boss sad

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
StandYoGround
To all those out there who want to start blaming us Libertarians for losing, .9% of the vote wouldn't have changed a thing, not a single thing. But yet in our eyes, it's a victory, a small one and not the one we where looking for but a victory non the less.
QFE! We're still happy! We're not sore losers! We'll be back to debate in 4 years! hahaha

O_O

We got 9%?!
There is a point in front of that 9 my friend... So less then 1 >.< Oh well!!! A snowball can turn into a giant one! We just need to keep the movement alive and light fires in people's minds!

^^'

I see.
I'm trying to make a button maker, make my own button for Gary Johnson.
To spread the word.

XD
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
StandYoGround
To all those out there who want to start blaming us Libertarians for losing, .9% of the vote wouldn't have changed a thing, not a single thing. But yet in our eyes, it's a victory, a small one and not the one we where looking for but a victory non the less.
QFE! We're still happy! We're not sore losers! We'll be back to debate in 4 years! hahaha

O_O

We got 9%?!
There is a point in front of that 9 my friend... So less then 1 >.< Oh well!!! A snowball can turn into a giant one! We just need to keep the movement alive and light fires in people's minds!

^^'

I see.
To spread the word.

XD
We might have to just promote libertarian ideals. I think Johnson might not try again unless we do get the 5% which looks like we won't since they will probably stop counting now. Then again we might take them to court to demand our count.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
StandYoGround

O_O

We got 9%?!

^^'

I see.
To spread the word.

XD
We might have to just promote libertarian ideals. I think Johnson might not try again unless we do get the 5% which looks like we won't since they will probably stop counting now. Then again we might take them to court to demand our count.

^^'

Gary Johnson might sue to demand a count.
I know.
A bunch of people who voted for Gary Johnson.
Call Me Apple
Intimidates
Call Me Apple
Intimidates
GROW THE FK UP

don't lie, you probably abused food stamp usage and depends on obama care like a fking wh0re who begs for crack on the street

You got me boss sad
You're too nice to the troll. Then again you're not feeding it!

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

YahuShalum
Contagious Medusa
To be honest, Romney's final speech was good. It was very gracious of him to accept defeat like that and not be a sore loser about it.

I don't hate the guy by any means, I just don't think he can run a country. Its just not his thing.
He actually gave up?
He had to. He lost the votes.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

YahuShalum

I try not to feed them xD
When you agree with them, they have nothing left to say/do dramallama
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

O_O

We got 9%?!

^^'

I see.
To spread the word.

XD

^^'

Gary Johnson might sue to demand a count.
I know.
A bunch of people who voted for Gary Johnson.
Yeah I know a bunch of them as well. And the way they handled me at the polls was just wrong. We're not trying to steal a victory we're just demanding our ability to run more easily in 2016.
Contagious Medusa
YahuShalum
Contagious Medusa
To be honest, Romney's final speech was good. It was very gracious of him to accept defeat like that and not be a sore loser about it.

I don't hate the guy by any means, I just don't think he can run a country. Its just not his thing.
He actually gave up?
I thought he was going to be stubburn and demand recounts... I actually respect him more now for just stepping down.
Call Me Apple
YahuShalum

I try not to feed them xD
When you agree with them, they have nothing left to say/do dramallama
I should do that more often...

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

YahuShalum
Contagious Medusa
YahuShalum
Contagious Medusa

He actually gave up?
I thought he was going to be stubburn and demand recounts... I actually respect him more now for just stepping down.
I do too. Very noble of him. -nodnod-
Contagious Medusa
YahuShalum
Contagious Medusa
YahuShalum
Contagious Medusa

He actually gave up?
I do too. Very noble of him. -nodnod-
I'm just thankful this is all over with. Thank you Romney for stepping down! I didn't want to stress for another month as votes were counted and re-counted!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff