Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

I just saw them on television all sad and deflated with their flags hanging...
I dont know, I know they have different opinions than us but I know they feel worn down and depressed. I dont like when people feel depressed crying

So seriously to Romney supporters: The presidency is a revolving door and even if you are upset, it will go back to your favor. Maybe as soon as the next election. Who knows. Keep your head up!

Blessed Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Call Me Apple
I just saw them on television all sad and deflated with their flags hanging...
I dont know, I know they have different opinions than us but I know they feel worn down and depressed. I dont like when people feel depressed crying

So seriously to Romney supporters: The presidency is a revolving door and even if you are upset, it will go back to your favor. Maybe as soon as the next election. Who knows. Keep your head up!

It did made me sad. Maybe next time they will win.

Cute Punk

I'm glad for the outcome, each party did a wonderful job competing and it's been a good show.

I look forward to the next few years and the next election.

Good show everyone. <3

Noob

After all that debate, I learned one thing. Some Romney supporters are still stubborn and ignorant as hell. Just like Studdedmuffin.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Honeydew Pudding
After all that debate, I learned one thing. Some Romney supporters are still stubborn and ignorant as hell. Just like Studdedmuffin.
I feel like everyone is.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

To all those out there who want to start blaming us Libertarians for losing, .9% of the vote wouldn't have changed a thing, not a single thing. But yet in our eyes, it's a victory, a small one and not the one we where looking for but a victory non the less.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Honeydew Pudding

I'm pretty sure there are stubborn and ignorant supporters on both sides.
StandYoGround
To all those out there who want to start blaming us Libertarians for losing, .9% of the vote wouldn't have changed a thing, not a single thing. But yet in our eyes, it's a victory, a small one and not the one we where looking for but a victory non the less.
QFE! We're still happy! We're not sore losers! We'll be back to debate in 4 years! hahaha

Benevolent Sex Symbol

YahuShalum
StandYoGround
QFE! We're still happy! We're not sore losers! We'll be back to debate in 4 years! hahaha
I'm getting back into it tomorrow morning!

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
YahuShalum
StandYoGround
And if the situation is good enough and I like you more than the green party, I will be joining you.
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
StandYoGround
And if the situation is good enough and I like you more than the green party, I will be joining you.
Sounds like a good plan! It was a pleasure debating others that were decent!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff