Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Wrangler

The Fanfiction Nymph
LeCleo
Colorado is a place of all sorts of people. I come a place we call "Home of Heros" in Colorado, because most of our soldiers come from there. All the men in my family have served a military of some sort, and are now working with other veterans, are on the police force, and are respected members of Colorado's community. My family is spread throughout Colorado. Klebold is correct that there are decent people out here. So please don't make us seem like we're bad people, because we're not.

crying I am not arguing good or bad people.

D; but u made it sound like we were bad.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
LeCleo
The Fanfiction Nymph
klebold
You have to be a citizen, and believe it or not, there are decent human beings out there that don't do drugs.

I was wondering for American tourism, similar to Las Vegas. Are you saying that only legal residents of the state are able to use it legally?
User Image

watch the news... everyone comes here for one thing or another. Rich people go to Aspen for skiing, criminals come here to hide, crazed killers come to go to school. We're prepared and ready for whatever comes. And we still sleep like babies.

User Image

So you think that the current reasons people visit CO will not change? Or are you saying that it does not matter because of your readiness? You do not think that Ski Towns will suddenly open up more dispensaries for tourists to take advantage of while they are there?

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
LeCleo
The Fanfiction Nymph
LeCleo
Colorado is a place of all sorts of people. I come a place we call "Home of Heros" in Colorado, because most of our soldiers come from there. All the men in my family have served a military of some sort, and are now working with other veterans, are on the police force, and are respected members of Colorado's community. My family is spread throughout Colorado. Klebold is correct that there are decent people out here. So please don't make us seem like we're bad people, because we're not.

crying I am not arguing good or bad people.

D; but u made it sound like we were bad.

I did not mean to say either way. I am mostly curious what people think is going to happen, weather or not there is going to be any change. Is it going to help the schools or is it going to cause other unforseen problems?

Deadly Wrangler

Divine_Malevolence
klebold
and opening up brothels and whorehouses, we can destroy the human traffickers and end sex-slavery everywhere which would drop crime.
Why the hell not?
No actual damage, and people are able to resolve their sexual frustration without doing something stupid.

my friend was kidnapped for one of those by a drug lord, she was raped and they drugged her up forcefully, and even though all the evidence was on camera she was put away for prostitution and the drug lord is out and about. She fears her life and her childs life everyday. It's immoral, not a joke, and its sick. So do not even go there.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
The Fanfiction Nymph
Now that people over the age of 21 can legally posses and smoke MJ, do you think that their tourism will surge or are they about to be dragged into Federal court?

Ideas, opinions, are welcome.

^ Not saying good/bad either way! Want ideas, opinions!

Deadly Wrangler

The Fanfiction Nymph
On Topic PLEASE cheese_whine

Do you expect Colorado to be pulled into Federal Court? They made this legal in their state but it is still illegal on a Federal level.

Do you think people are going to vist CO and take advantage of this? - Someone pointed out that they would have to be US citizens.

of course! everyone takes advantage of us. one way or another.
Czar Kazem
Mei tsuki7
Czar Kazem
LeCleo
Czar Kazem
I'm still confused: how does smoking weed make someone a bad person? Why does any really care if they partake in a (relatively) tame drug, and don't hurt other people?
Not saying that any drug is better than no drugs, and I don't even smoke, but I can't help but wonder. What EXACTLY is it that makes pot so bad?
User Image

My friends smoke it, I don't think they're bad people. However, there's a diff in being a bad person and making not so good choices. I do not think it is a good decision. But that's my personal opinion that I am entitled to. But I'm not a bad person, and I make bad decisions all the time. But if people do partake in drugs im not gonna be nosey rosey and be all "omg ur so horrible"
cuz its just not true. Drugs just don't seem moral to me is all. it's normal for people to feel the way i do and its normal for people to think it's fine.

User Image

Like I had said, I don't drugs, so I more or less agree with you in that are. I've just never found drugs to be necessary, I've gotten by just fine without them. So yeah, same sort of position, though I have less of an opinion on it.

But I guess I'm just wondering because, compared to other illegal drugs, pot seems to be the most used casually by people. And by that, I mean without a major risk of causing their lives to fall apart. I'm just curious as to why people can be violently against it, when there really are worse things that are legal. It just seems odd, logically.
And not that I'm saying you're one of the people who judge other people for it, but it's more directed to those that do.

Just making sure that you know alcohol and caffeine are drugs.

I'm well aware, though I'm not entirely sure of the relation.
Is it about my first statement? If you prefer, I can say "I don't do illegal drugs" instead.
I had kind of hoped that was implied though.

I've learned to never assume with people. So I always ask.

But what I was referring to was your "I've never found drugs to be necessary." part. I was just wondering if you meant all drugs, just illegal drugs, or most drugs no matter illegal or legal.

Deadly Wrangler

The Fanfiction Nymph
LeCleo
The Fanfiction Nymph
klebold
You have to be a citizen, and believe it or not, there are decent human beings out there that don't do drugs.

I was wondering for American tourism, similar to Las Vegas. Are you saying that only legal residents of the state are able to use it legally?
User Image

watch the news... everyone comes here for one thing or another. Rich people go to Aspen for skiing, criminals come here to hide, crazed killers come to go to school. We're prepared and ready for whatever comes. And we still sleep like babies.

User Image

So you think that the current reasons people visit CO will not change? Or are you saying that it does not matter because of your readiness? You do not think that Ski Towns will suddenly open up more dispensaries for tourists to take advantage of while they are there?

im saying it happens already. just this time we get druggies.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
klebold

First off, why is it a good thing that the Fed gets money?
Secondly, no, drug dealers are still going to sell their own stuff, how would their money reach the government?
Making pot cheap, doesn't solve any problems, actually, it makes it worse, because now you got people who could have actually done something with their lives, that turned into stoners all because the entire 'legal restraint' never existed. Those contemplatives who wanted to fit in with friends during an influential and impressionable period in their lives, have nothing holding them back now.
Have you noticed the national debt? It takes some real stupidity to ask that, let me tell you.
Drug dealers are going to try and sell their own stuff, but won't be able to, as anyone who wants it will be able to get it cheaper, safe, and regulated. Even the cartels take note that they wouldn't have their success if it was legal.
You obviously weren't paying attention to history class when they went over the 1920's. That is blatantly false. You don't seem to have any idea what the ******** you're talking about on this.
Know Jill Stein?
She isn't studying for the medical field. She's been through it. It's the reason she wants marijuana to be legal. And I can confidently say that irregardless she's a s**t ton more qualified to speak on the matter than you are.

Deadly Wrangler

Mei tsuki7
Czar Kazem
Mei tsuki7
Czar Kazem
LeCleo
Czar Kazem
I'm still confused: how does smoking weed make someone a bad person? Why does any really care if they partake in a (relatively) tame drug, and don't hurt other people?
Not saying that any drug is better than no drugs, and I don't even smoke, but I can't help but wonder. What EXACTLY is it that makes pot so bad?
User Image

My friends smoke it, I don't think they're bad people. However, there's a diff in being a bad person and making not so good choices. I do not think it is a good decision. But that's my personal opinion that I am entitled to. But I'm not a bad person, and I make bad decisions all the time. But if people do partake in drugs im not gonna be nosey rosey and be all "omg ur so horrible"
cuz its just not true. Drugs just don't seem moral to me is all. it's normal for people to feel the way i do and its normal for people to think it's fine.

User Image

Like I had said, I don't drugs, so I more or less agree with you in that are. I've just never found drugs to be necessary, I've gotten by just fine without them. So yeah, same sort of position, though I have less of an opinion on it.

But I guess I'm just wondering because, compared to other illegal drugs, pot seems to be the most used casually by people. And by that, I mean without a major risk of causing their lives to fall apart. I'm just curious as to why people can be violently against it, when there really are worse things that are legal. It just seems odd, logically.
And not that I'm saying you're one of the people who judge other people for it, but it's more directed to those that do.

Just making sure that you know alcohol and caffeine are drugs.

I'm well aware, though I'm not entirely sure of the relation.
Is it about my first statement? If you prefer, I can say "I don't do illegal drugs" instead.
I had kind of hoped that was implied though.

I've learned to never assume with people. So I always ask.

But what I was referring to was your "I've never found drugs to be necessary." part. I was just wondering if you meant all drugs, just illegal drugs, or most drugs no matter illegal or legal.

Preferred Illegal =w=
LeCleo
Mei tsuki7
LeCleo
User Image
Drugs just don't seem moral to me is all.

User Image

So you don't think drinking caffeine is morally right? Caffeine is a drug and is far more addictive than cannabis.

I think we all know which kind we're talking about. Caffeine just killed a 14 year old not too long ago and a bunch of other kids. Wanna talk about that too? But no. Let's stay on the topic of the drugs that are preferred illegal.

What do you feel about nicotine or alcohol? Do you find them morally right? Do you base your morals on what is illegal/legal or what the drugs are themselves? Because if you want to base what is morally right based on the drugs themselves including what harm and good they do you should really put caffeine and cannabis together while putting nicotine and alcohol with the harder drugs.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
LeCleo
The Fanfiction Nymph
On Topic PLEASE cheese_whine

Do you expect Colorado to be pulled into Federal Court? They made this legal in their state but it is still illegal on a Federal level.

Do you think people are going to vist CO and take advantage of this? - Someone pointed out that they would have to be US citizens.

of course! everyone takes advantage of us. one way or another.

So you do not expect it to have any real change or impact on the state at all. Do you think that the Federal Courts are going to leave it alone for a while?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff