Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I used to have a purpose
Then again, that might have been a dream

User Image

Alex looks at Timothy as he said that they should go and do what they were suppose to do. "that seems reasonable. we should do those now" he said as he looked at Doki. He watched her as she ran off without them then came back "you have so much energy" he said as he they walked together with Timothy onto the school ground.

I think I used to have a voice
make a sound
I just do what I've been told
This Distance
This Dissolution
I Cling To Memories While F a l l i n g
Sleep Bring's Release
And The Hope Of A New Day
Waking The Misery Of Being Without You
Surrender, I Give In
Another Moment Is Another Eternity

User Image

౦ || Яenxx C я ɩ s ϯ σ

After a while of wandering around Ren stumbled upon a peaceful looking garden. She sighed and sat down on a bench, setting her bag beside her and taking out a pack of cigarettes that had a vanilla and cream scent to them. She lit one quietly and returned the pack of cigarettes to her shirt pocket. She gently rested her arms on the back part of the bench as she tilted her head back quietly, relaxing as she looked up at the trees that broke the light from shining completely to the ground, she noticed water droplets on the leaves. She had no recollection of it raining from the time she had arrived to this town. She didn't think on it to long as she took a long drag from her cigarette, the vanilla scent fusing with the air around her. Creating a pleasant aroma around her, she took a deep breath and puffed out smoke through her mouth and nose. She found this place very pleasant, she might make this a regular spot for herself. It is secluded of all students for the most part so it was pretty much perfect for her.

Oh! Oh! Cee!:

Aged Bibliophile

7,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Timothy

Timothy was astonished at the way Doki moved about. She made so much noisy and didn't seem to slow down. Was this how people actually were? No, this James was quiet and reserved like himself. He followed, wanting to know more about the two before agreeing to anything else Doki asked of him. There was something about her though.

Awain

aceninja327
User Image
Doki

Once they had gotten to the academy doors Doki held one of them open. "After you." She said happily. She then waited for them to enter the academy. While she waited she looked around the campus deciding where she wanted to go after she was able to come back outside.

aceninja327

Crazy No0b

User Image

James follows Doki to the door and watches her as she opened them "um thank" he walking feeling bad that a girl held the door open for him. He waits on the other side of the doors for them to come through. As he water he looks around curious about how the inside of the school looked.

make a sound
Snowdrop

User Image
Snowdrop who had been wandering around lost when she smelled something that she liked and headed in that direction. When she got to the place she put Maria down and started to feel around noticing she was in a garden when she smelled something else and proceeded towards the smell. She walked with her hands in front of her so she could feel if someone was in the way. When she arrived at the smell she moved her hands around and made contact with what she thought was another person. "Hello there do you know where we're supposed to go?" she asked looking in the straight ahead.

Aged Bibliophile

7,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Timothy

Timothy watched Doki and James as he wanted into the building with them. He never had to worry about having to get out of places fast with his abilities, so he walked in seeming more relaxed than he had been outside. This place will be just fine.

Awain

aceninja327

((I need to get going. Sorry. It has been fun RPing with you guys. I will check back tomorrow afternoon, or sooner if I can get on.))
This Distance
This Dissolution
Sleep Bring's Release
Surrender, I Give In

User Image

౦ || Яenxx C я ɩ s ϯ σ

Ren noticed the girl wandering toward her as she tilted her head up quietly and moved her bag off the bench and to her side so the girl may sit. "I haven't a clue darlin', I just arrived not more than ten minutes ago and I found this lovely place" She stated softly as she puffed out more smoke, her cigarette ending after her last drag came off of it. While exhaling the last bit of smoke she put her left foot on her knee to scrap the ember out on the bottom of her scorched sole she spoke softly, "You can sit if you like, I don't bite much." She smirked crookedly as she looked up at her, looking at her icy blue opaque eyes.

Oh! Oh! Cee!:
User Image
Doki

Doki walked in after the other two did. She took a few seconds to look down the halls. "Wow, this place looks really big, be back in a few seconds." She said as she started to run down the halls. She ran all around the school in two minutes and came back to James and Timothy. "Sorry, to keep you waiting, I know you probably already have a map of the school but, I have made a vague mental map of the entire school....Also by vague I mean, I don't even remember the direction to any class." She said quietly. She then giggled and scratched the back of her head. "Um, how about we pretend I never said anything, so do you know which direction we're supposed to go Timothy?" She asked him.

aceninja327

Crazy No0b

((Ooc: Ok, see you tomorrow. I had to go to sleep soon anyways.))
Snowdrop

User Image
Snowdrop smiled at her and felt for the spot next to the girl when she found it she sat down. "Thank you very much." she said with a smile. "So you just got here too huh well that's fine. So judging from your voice you must be a girl huh?" she asked holding her hand out. "My name is Snowdrop it's a pleasure to meet you miss." she said trying her best to look at the girls eyes.
This Distance
This Dissolution
Sleep Bring's Release
Surrender, I Give In

User Image

౦ || Яenxx C я ɩ s ϯ σ

Ren smiled softly and shook the girls hand then gently lifting it up so the back of Snowdrops hand met Rens icy cold lips. "Pleasure is all mine dear. My name is Ren Cristo and aye, I am a lass such as yourself." she stated in a soft tone and released her hand, looking Snowdrop directly in the eyes. "You know you don't have to try to look me in the eyes. Even if you had eye sight you wouldn't want to look into dead eyes such as mine sweetheart. Though it is nice to look into such pretty eyes such as yours." She complimented her by stating the truth, Ren really did adore her eyes. "So, what brings you out this way sweets?" She asked curiously.

Oh! Oh! Cee!:

User Image

Alex looks down just in time to she Doki disappear around a corner "wow that girl is fast" he said and waits for her to come back. He looks around the the area that they were in impressed by how neat and clean it was. He looks at Doki when she got back "wow you are so fast" he said walking over to her. Some how he wasn't surprised that she didn't remember the layout of the hallways "yea sure it never happened" he said after she said they should forget what she said. He tuns to look at Timothy for directions.

make a sound
Snowdrop

User Image
Snowdrop smiled as she kissed the back of her hand. "Your lips are just like snow. They're nice and cold." she said as she went to touch them again when she heard what she said. "Even if i'm blind i know that even though you think your eyes are dead i'd always say they were beautiful." she said. "I can tell that you are a good person and that's what your eyes would show so quit bring yourself down ok." she said as she touched Rens lips. "They really are just like the snow." she said with a smile.
This Distance
This Dissolution
Sleep Bring's Release
Surrender, I Give In

User Image

౦ || Яenxx C я ɩ s ϯ σ

Ren let off a small smile against Snowdrops fingers, "I take it you like the snow" She said softly as she kissed her finger tips. "You're hands are extremely soft and gentle. They feel nice to the touch, such as silk." she spoke in a soft gentle tone. "However, my whole body is cold as ice the majority of the time." she admitted, "and I've seen many things that would give me dead eyes, however I guess I can't be all that bad if someone as sweet as you can say otherwise." She conceded defeat as she took her hand and held it between her own.

Oh! Oh! Cee!:
Snowdrop

User Image
Snowdrop smiled at her as she held her hand. "Yes i love the snow and how it feels when it touches your skin."she said trying to look Ren in the eyes. "Yea but my whole body is rather weak which is why my hands are like that." she said when she kissed her fingers. "Yea i know there weren't to many people who were nice to me due to the fact that i was blind but right from the start you didn't mind. Your feelings will always reflect in your eyes that's how i know that they are beautiful." she said with a smile. "And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff