Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Zanarkand Academy If you're here it means that you're different from normal people be you a creature or just a altered human. There are human residents but there are more monster here then humans. This school will help you control your powers and blend into human society. We hope you enjoy your time hear at Zanarkand Academy.

Profiles
Ooc
Rules

I don't care how long or short your post is as long as people can respond to it it's fine.
No God Modding
If you are not able to post for a while pm me your reason
If you want to leave the RP let me know and what your reason is
Keep this Rp PG-16
Romance is encouraged but if it comes to a sex scene then please use a time skip
Cussing i allowed just keep it minimal
Pm all profiles to me or Tim2341 if i'm offline. If you want to be the dean or a teacher just tell me in your post.
You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can handle them.
I can add clubs if you want.
Skeletons

Name:
Username:
Sexuality:
Race:
Powers: (if any)
Bio: (Optional)
Picture: (anime)
Dorm #
Dorms

Male dorms (3 roommates)
Dorm 1- Fredrik Ulfrvor, Liang Xiao Wong
Dorm 2- Sebastian Belmont, Saint Winters
Dorm 3- Ethan N. Roberts,
Dorm 4- Timothy,

Female dorms (3 roommates)
Dorm 5- Ren Cristo, Valentine Smith
Dorm 6- Vanessa skovec,
Dorm 7- Cornelia Aster
Dorm 8- Snowdrop,

Co-Ed dorms (4 roommates)
Dorm 9- Alezander Caine, Hikari
Dorm 10- James Walker, Yumi Wolf
Dorm 11-
Dorm 12- Doki,
User Image Girls dorm
User ImageCo-ed
User ImageMale Dorm
User Image Garden
Snowdrop

User Image
Snowdrop was getting dropped of at the gate by her parents. They gave her Maria her pet dragon so that she could see where she was going and then left without so much as a goodbye. Snowdrop sighed and started heading towards the building looking sad.
User Image
Doki

Doki had just been dropped off at the school gates. She took a few seconds to look around then took a deep breath and walked through the gate. She wasn't worried at all about being rejected but, she was kinda sad that her friends weren't here. She saw another student walking towards the school but, decided to wait at the gate. She didn't want to go towards the school until she had met at least a few people. So she jumped up onto the fence then on top of the gate and waited for a person to come to the gate.
I think I used to have a purpose
Then again, that might have been a dream

User Image

James walks up to the school he would be attending. He sighs not really wanting to be here but he didn't have any where else to go. He looks around seeing a few student arrive at the same time as him "well i guess i better head on it now" he said to himself as he starts to walk towards the gates.

I think I used to have a voice
make a sound
I just do what I've been told
User Image
Doki

When Doki saw someone walking towards the gate she jumped down and ran up to him and put her face in front of his. "Hi, what's your name?" She asked him quickly. She didn't really know what personal space was because of how little time she spent with people other then her friends. She smiled and waited for the boy's response.

aceninja327
I think I used to have a purpose
Then again, that might have been a dream

User Image

As James was walking he wasn't expecting to be stopped by a half bunny girl so it completely took him by surprise. He stares at the bunny girl wondering why she was so close to his face "um my name is James" he said hoping she would back up a little since he gave her his name.

I think I used to have a voice
make a sound
I just do what I've been told

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out