Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Kimi Air Eclipse Mimiko Luci Lynx

He laughed. "Yea but it's worth though." He said then looked at the pillows he stuffed them in his sweater till is looked big enough for him to look like his 5 month pregnant. "How does it hurt your back it pretty comfy." He said holding his 'pregnant' stomach.

Voltair

User Image

Friendly Regular

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[[ooc: im in the mood to fight, let me check something then i will post]]

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PEOPLE ARM YOURSELVES " dante yelled over the phone by accident " i dont know but get your a** downhere "he says

Hg)) dyren rushes for the fire golems slashing a couple in half with his busteraxe big uggly rocky things with fire spurting from their mouths just different elements comming out their mouths he started to get burnt "DAMNIT" the golems disapear an rin noire and vermilion step out

(( ok event is off its just so damn,stupid sorry bones))

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Nick W. Morris(Voice 0:54-1:05)

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Nick looked around the first room, or the office, of the security building. He closed the door and took a few steps forward observing a few doors surrounding the office. Three being what looked like detention rooms, one looked like a living quarters, another was an office that had the words 'Head of Security Office on it, and the last door looked to be a multipurpose room filled with exercising equipment and lockers.
When Nick finished looking around he went inside the living quarters and commandeered a bed to lay on. Only he didn't rest, on looked up to the ceiling seeing a wooden ceiling ran. But he was thinking of the last thing that the girl said. He sighed as he knew he could have avoided it by giving her his full title with his name included. But he was an idiot... As usual.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
R A I N E

Raine sat up and sighed, she was very bored at this point in time and was sick of hiding out.. But she had too keep clear incase her situation with micheal popped back up out of the blue, she stood herself up straight and walked over to the window.
Opening it and jumping out, she ran out into the forest to find a nice place to permanently stay as she was on earth.
She closed her eyes and wondered why Josh hadn't replied, or maybe her message failed to be received.
She finally wondered across to the hot springs a sight that made her happy and without hesitation she hopped into the water.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She giggled, watching as he stuffed pillows into his shirt. She simply shook her head, before looking up at him. No you have to remember there is also another body inside of you. She said, nodding at her words.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Noire went bounding up to lucy " lulu " he,yelled in his squeeky voice

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She smiled. Hey Noire! She said, waving.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image
✌LUNA and BELL✌

Luna heard the change tone in Dominic's voice, 'hm interesting.. They better not try anything funny' she thought to herself. Then watched as he bowed down to her and said that he would lay his life down if anything happened to Bell. She nodded her head "Oh indeed I hope you do keep your word. 'Cause if not, I will just have to kill you myself," she said cooly. Luna rolled her eyes as she heard Nick say something about Bell, she looked at him "If you did not hear clearly, I am pretty sure that they need a moment," she said and pinched Nick's cheeks at his ignorance. Then looked at Bell to make sure she would be okay, and Nick and her started walking away.

Bell gave a light giggle, at everyone's mixed emotions, especially Nick's. 'hehe Nick must not want to be alone with her, that's gonna change,' she thought to herself quietly. Then nodded her head in approval to Luna that she will be alright. Bell looked at Dominic and said softly "Oh okay, take your time.." then added with a giggle "Yes indeed we will need to discuss those two.." she said softly, and watched as Luna and Nick walked away back to the house.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
Why create, when it will only be destroyed...
User Image

Kyros (Voice 9:55-10:29)

"no I don't regret it" Kyros smiled and Continued with the passionate kiss. Kyros continued the kiss for about another 30secs then end it. "I can't get enough of those intoxicating lips" , He added with a chuckled and a blush thinking of how lame that sounded.

((Repost))

...Why cling to life, knowing you have to die?

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Things came up Raine, Sorry for the late respond." Josh said to raine with a small laugh. "What happened? Did someone stop your- Hold on a second..."

"You see them to, right?" Knight said, looking at the bushes.

"Yea... Serpent Men are back. How many came to you?"

"One. So we still got an enitre scouting party to take care of."

(OOC: Sorry on late response to raine! DX I didnt see it untill this morning. Feel like a moron now.)

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
rin came back alll cut up cuts eveery visible part of her body she was on the back of vermillion hannging on to his neck vermillion was dragging two snake/ lizard men who had no eyes but blood was dropping blood and smoke rose from their eyes andmouths vermillion passed out at the front steps

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Theres two dead... but theres still more..." Josh said, looking around again.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryu Miazaki
"sorry im not going to be showing" ryu slowly closes the phone and throw it out the window
"so long dante" ryu smiles "im going to try and retire from my teaching business" ryu smiles it "gets to lonely being a teacher"

The End is Only The Beginning

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Master Ryu. She said, bowing slightly behind him. Her eyes were a dark solid blue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff