Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image "where have you been", Kyros laughed, "We've already left, silly Peyton" Kyros pulled peyton close as they walked.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
takashi gaiden cuz ima ninja " takashi said with a luagh

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
When both Darkside and Josh approached the springs, only havel actually entered the springs. Both Josh and Darkside stayed out and talked to eachother. "Alright, I know I havent told anyone, but its for their own good. I dont want anyone involed in this." "Maybe you should have thought of that when you came here then. You knew it would happen, you knew that you would have to go, so why did you stay?"
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120117072102/darksouls/images/f/f3/OHkrN.jpg

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
P E Y T O NUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Peyton blushed as she became embrassed as what she said was stupid, "Oh.. I thought we were just going for a walk.." She replied with a little laugh.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image "We are", Kyros kissed her forehead, "We are walking to the beach house" Kyros rubbed peyton's back and shoulder.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Peyton smiled brightly, visualising her and Kyros at a perfect sunset on the beach, "Perfect! We are going to have a such a great time!.. I never really get to have a holiday off" She said and then kissed his cheek and then swung their hands together as they walked.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image "I can almost taste my Creamy Carbonara Pasta", Kyros chuckled knowing it was her favorite food in the world, "With extra bits of Greek seasoned chicken and extra sauce"

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Peyton gave a giggle at his words.. "You remembered!" She shouted excitedly and chucked her arms around his neck placing another kiss upon his cheek..
"I can't wait to taste your cooking, I haven't had Carbonara since.. Your father last cooked it for me" She said and plopped back to the ground holding her smile for him.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image "You'll be surprised", Kyros gave a smirk, "My cooking my be better" Kyros gave her a wink.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Peyton smiled back.. "Well, I will be the judge of that" She said and poked him in the shoulder a few times and let go of his hand and ran ahead of him laughing.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image "No Fair", Kyros laughed, "You got a head start" Kyros dashed after her.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
P E Y T O NUser Image

User Image
Peyton continues to laugh as she looked behind her and seen Kyros coming for her, she sped up her pace as she yelled out to him "Your gonna have to run faster if you want to catch me!!" She smirked but knew somehow he would eventually catch up and probably tackle her to the ground, or pick her up and run with her in his arms.. Wonder which one he would do, or maybe none. But she kept running as fast as she could to beat him to the beach

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image "Oh you",Kyros morphed into a Hawk and bolted after her,"I have you now" Kyros morphed then scooped her up and kept running.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
P E Y T O NUser Image

User Image
Peyton laughed when he scooped her up and kept running "I knew it! I knew you would do that! You're so predictable" She said and pressed her lips against his for a second, not wanting him to lose concentration and trip over with them both slamming to the ground. And she realized it was the first time she actually kissed him instead of him kissing her on the lips, she usually only went for the cheek, she blushed and the smiled as she looked to see what was in view as he ran

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dominic looked at him and smiled. Its a pleasure to meet you takashi
(had to update pic)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff