Perfect Reveler

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bk to rping

Perfect Reveler

Okay, my latest post was on page 25 of Misa freaking out that Dyren fell from the ceiling and she's trying to remove the arrows from him~

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dyren falls on misa unconsience from bleeding out "help....me ...misa"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh looks around, and begins to notice noones around anymore. He decides to pack up his minigun and return back to the acadamy. He flies to the top of the roof, and notices a hole. He looks down and sees misa, Senri, and Dyren. "Whats going on?" He asks from the top of the roof.

(Is this busting any rules? I'm not 100% sure. So just tell me if it is.)

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa quickly drags him into her room and lays him on the bed. "Just stay calm, 'kay?" She said in a reassuring voice even though she was panicing mentally. She pulled out a first aid kit and got to work cleaning his wounds with alcohol wipes and wrapping his wounds with gauze and bandages. After that she handed him a glass of water, along with two bottles of water he put on her side table for him. He needed to keep hydrated so he could regain his strength after losing all of that blood. Then she turned her heard and saw Josh. She beckoned him into the room, pointing to the bandaged Dyren. "He fought some of the army by himself....and this was the result~" She said frowning.

OOC: edited cause' i didn't notice your post joshua xD im so slooooow.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thank you misa "dyren drank his water and pets her head

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh slowly flies down, watching for anything that could help. He dosen't find anything that can help, so he just hits the floor. "Ergh... He could have asked for help.." He says.

(Failed to notice ace was off.)

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa was taken aback by Dyren who had started petting her head. Involuntarily, her tail started to swish again and her ears started to twitch as she let out a very cat-like purr. Catching herself and as embarassed as hell, she staggered back, blushing, letting Dyren and Josh talk for a bit.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh cant help but laugh a little how Misa acted. "Dont be embarrased Misa, its how you act." He says.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa let out a nervous laugh. "I really wish I didn't act like that though..." She said. And she meant it. She purred whenever anyone touched her head, which usually got her into some awkward situations.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Misa let your primal instinct take over and josh I know u think I should have asked for help buti wanted to protect my studends

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Misa, You're like a cat... Scratch that, you ARE a cat. Cat's like their heads petted. And Dyren, I had a good position to help, next time ask me. Im not afraid of any bullet wounds, you've seen why." He shows the bandaged hole in his wing from the bullet he shot him with.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
That was dyren tu with gray hair " dyren said then cat ears pop out his head

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

But that's the thing I hate about being a cat. Being petted is my weakness. I bet if one of those nasty a** zombies out there in that army pets or touchs my head, I'll be down on my knees purring and wrapping around their legs." She said, playing around with the pistol Dyren had given her. "And also, Dyren, risking your life for your students is a very superior thing to do. But you know, if your students want to help you, they should." She said, gesturing to the gun in her hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff